Starfinder [Arcanum of the Stars] "Dragonstarfinder"

Shayuri

First Post
No hurries, no worries!

I'm just going to use it as-is for now in my character writeup, and adjust the sheet with any changes we make to it.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I didn't know whwat to do about her languages known so I started off with the ones that were common to both games/worlds. When I ran out of those I picked a couple SF languages to fill out the remaining selections. I'll scrub a few of the languages and pick a couple from Toril instead.
Buddha the DM said:
Edit: Dropped Azlanti, Castrovelian and Akitonian and took Aglarondan, Chondathan and Cormanthan instead since Soumral is from that area of Toril.
All good.

Buddha the DM said:
I don't know about making her a non-Toril character. Feels like I'm stunting the character's abilities without using higher levels of tech so it might happen. As for Soumral's general stats I built her according to the rules in the SF core book though I probably should've asked first. That's what happens when you make a ton of characters for that game.
Your build manages to keep her low-tech enough. I wasn't sure about the zero-edge weapons until I remembered they are indeed analog. I even have this campaign idea that some of the more 'advanced' analog weapons have their origin in Lantan.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
No hurries, no worries!

I'm just going to use it as-is for now in my character writeup, and adjust the sheet with any changes we make to it.
Sal'right. And I think your theme is probably fine. I haven't delved too much into building themes yet. I'll let you and Buddha decide if it needs any tweaks. Or we'll just see how it works in game.

I'm going to play RO2 for a while and kill some monsters.

Shayuri

First Post
I referred to existing themes in the book and on the website to try to stay within what seemed like the same general region...but yeah, any input y'all might have is welcome! Seems like there's not a hard and fast pattern to Themes beyond just the first level ability.

I think at some point I'll make a post that has all of Silhouette's custom content in one spot so it's easier to evaluate without backtracking through pages. We have been prolific posters, we. :)

As for the zero-edge weapons, and our armor, and so on and so forth...I'm kind of 'reflavoring' those things as magic items that we're just representing in the game world. So Silhouette's zero-edge dagger is a magic weapon. Her 'freebooter' armor and its augments are similarly enchanted metal and leather.

And so on. I guess that kind of undercuts the whole 'the technology of the Empire dwarfs the potential of your puny magic' theme of the game, but...eh. We can just say the PCs have access to unusually good stuff or something. :)

Buddha the DM

Explorer
Your build manages to keep her low-tech enough. I wasn't sure about the zero-edge weapons until I remembered they are indeed analog. I even have this campaign idea that some of the more 'advanced' analog weapons have their origin in Lantan.

Oh well... I was going handwave the zero-edge stuff by saying it was a "keen" weapon. The armor I took was the most flexible towards being primitive of the choices that I had.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Oh well... I was going handwave the zero-edge stuff by saying it was a "keen" weapon. The armor I took was the most flexible towards being primitive of the choices that I had.
We can look at it that way too. Lantan is there for us to reference in game if we want, but I'll leave it to you to put your own spin on it.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION], any thoughts on updating your PC?

We could could always re-skin the PF Strix race to be raptorans in SF.

Attachments

• 250px-Strix.jpg
    250px-Strix.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

Remove ads