D&D 3E/3.5 Are the 3.0 Splat Books getting a 3.5 conversion or reworking?

FCWesel

First Post
Are the 3.0 Splat Books (Sword & Fist, Tome & Blood, etc.) getting a conversion or reworking to 3.5?

Thanks.........

the Jester

Legend
No, but count on a lot of the stuff in them being revised in future products such as the forthcoming Complete Warrior book.

That's my prediction, anyway; WotC has said they aren't gonna revise the splatbooks per se.

Olive

Explorer
Of course, not everything needs converting either. Adn hopefully the rules updates that were in them have been dealt with in the revised books, so it's mostly just the PrCs...

I think some of the spells from T&B are in the Miniatures Handbook, but I ain't sure. and at elast one spell from DotF is in BoED.

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Some of the stuff from the splatbooks (a few feats, a couple of spells) made it into the 3.5 PHB as well.

But, Jester's got it right. The stuff (parts of it, some of it) will appear in future books like the Complete Warrior's blah blah blah.....(or so that's what I heard as well). But, yeah- I did hear they will not be updating/re-releasing the splatbooks (other than like what Jester said above).

Remove ads