Pathfinder 2E Are you moving from 5E to PF2?

darjr

I crit!
@Mistwell is right about DMSGuild. It is a viable lively option for more content. Everything from award winning and nominated cutting edge stuff, to add ons for existing WotC books and adventures.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
@Mistwell is right about DMSGuild. It is a viable lively option for more content. Everything from award winning and nominated cutting edge stuff, to add ons for existing WotC books and adventures.

Let's face facts, it is straight up better than the magazines (though I still miss 90's magazines...).

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I think a lot of people are not aware of all the one-off adventures WOTC has published on DMs Guild. A huge number of 4 hour adventures, which are good, and inexpensive, and which you can run independent of a larger campaign or as part of a larger campaign. WOTC puts them out to support Adventurers League, but I think they're missing the boat by not advertising them to the general population better. They are, essentially, Dungeon magazine continued.

Last edited:

What people are neglecting to mention though is Paizo's best efforts at adventure writing have been with their freelancers, their in-house crew is great at lore but remarkably mediocre at adventure design.

I think a lot of people are not aware of all the one-off adventures WOTC has published on DMs Guild. A huge number of 4 hour adventures, which are good, and inexpensive, and which you can run independent of a larger campaign or as part of a larger campaign. WOTC puts them out to support Adventurers League, but I think they're missing the boat by not advertising them to the general population better. They are, essentially, Dungeon magazine continued.
What are some good ones?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases