D&D 5E Are you sick of the Swordcoast?

Are you sick of the Swordcoast

The Glen

Legend
I want to explore other settings, and most of them are of my own design. That said: I would love for WotC to re-issue the World of Mystara, updated for 5E.
Working on it
18738634_10154318853496504_7582327526584617180_o.jpg

The Glen

Legend
Now that's cool! Anywhere here or elsewhere I can learn more about this project?
It was a book I started on a lark years ago and then decided to actually get it done in case they ever open up mystara so I can share to the world that setting. I feel up to replace some of the art and fix typos and stuff I did make a proof to look at what the problems were and I made a video of that.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
It was a book I started on a lark years ago and then decided to actually get it done in case they ever open up mystara so I can share to the world that setting. I feel up to replace some of the art and fix typos and stuff I did make a proof to look at what the problems were and I made a video of that.

Well wowie! That's pretty darn good. You obviously can't sell that right now, but always cool to see someone's passion project.

The Glen

Legend
Well wowie! That's pretty darn good. You obviously can't sell that right now, but always cool to see someone's passion project.
I have the only copy, I'd love to put it on the guild and I can do it just a button click with that requires them to open it up to other settings. Still waiting on four pieces of art including a new cover. The setting hasn't had a new book since 1996 it hasn't had a good book since 1994. So for new players this is a brand-new setting and for older players this is pure Nostalgia but updated for today's edition.

Remove ads