• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[art, hosted] DnD Iconics gallery! Today: Alexandra!

Klaus

First Post
Krug-> :)

Ashy -> Thanks!

Benben -> Thanks! I give all my elves and half-elves vertical pupils, to keep them apart from humans.

Angelsboi -> Hennet will have to wait until after GenCon, I'm afraid. Monday it's Regdar, Tuesday it's Alhandra. I'll try to squeeze someone in for Wednesday, but I can't promise. Love the new sig, btw!

Alhandra

First Post
Klaus said:
Buttercup -> Regdar is done and is just waiting his turn on stage (what, you don't think Regdar's hot? Well, think again! ... :) )
Ugh.

You wouldn't think Regdar was hot after endlessly carting his heavy a&& back to camp after yet ANOTHER drunken, whore-binge.

I swear, if that boy puts on another 10 pounds of beer-gut, he's gonna be able to able to use it at range to keep beasties at bay.

Why do you think we paladins get Remove Disease at higher levels instead of more Smiting power?

Simply to deal with all the communicable diseases that the godless tend to come down with.
You didn't think it was just our force of personality and our formidable combat prowess that made us paladins so indispensable in society, did you?

The public love us, because they need us.
To deal with evil infesting the lands and taking over their towns, and also to deal with evil infesting their loins and taking over their sex-lives.
:p

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Make that three votes for Hennet! I'm sure that Klaus could make even Regdar look good, but Hennet is much more...mesmerising, somehow. Must be that high CHA statistic. :p

Dalamar

Adventurer
I don't know if I'm allowed to, but I played around with Mialee's pick for 2 and half hours and this is what I got.

Now she has her eyes green.

Attachments

• mialee_wb.jpg
    mialee_wb.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 969
Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads