D&D General Art Thread! What does a D&D wizard look like?

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
I mean, with fantasy species, the artist kinda has free reign to define that however they like. But you can always look to real animals for inspiration. For example, in avian-like species, maybe femininity is characterized by muted and/or neutral colors and masculinity by bright colors in striking patterns. In insect-like species, maybe femininity is characterized by generally larger proportions. In robotic species, maybe femininity is characterized by sleek, curving shapes while masculinity is characterized by blocky, angular shapes. In reptile-like species, the artist might choose to display minimal visual sexual dimorphism.
reptiles the females tend to be bigger unless the males fight, as soon as the males in a species start fighting for the right to mate the males mushroom out fast.
all reptiles are sight and hearing-dependent but have fewer facial muscles compared to us, chameleon like skin on the head might make sense
Sure, but we were talking about techniques for doing so. Also, corporations made warforged, they are going to get gender coded.
as weapons of war it is to not have any by default they are more likely to copy other societies' gender expressions post-war(are all warforged by nature trans?)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Speaking of overly sexy. This is what the AI program spat out for my Wizard prompt:

1711309043437.png

Reynard

Legend
as weapons of war it is to not have any by default they are more likely to copy other societies' gender expressions post-war(are all warforged by nature trans?)
Not all warforged are battlefield weapons. They have scours and infiltrates and assassins and more.

But my point was, gilded age fantasy cyberpunk corpos designed these things. Their design is going to get your heart racing, one way or the other.

Remove ads