Knowledge (Fey): +7
Move Silently: +9
Perform (Lyre), (Singing): +14
Sense Motive: +13
Slight of Hand: +11

Equipment
Studded Leather, Masterwork
Composite Longbow, Masterwork
Rapier (back to using this after giving the masterwork Longsword I acquired to Sir Anton after he threw his into a burning thatch roofed cottage... long story)
Faerie Ring - functions as wands of Faerie Fire and Cure Light Wounds, as well as a means of communication with the Fey Realm.
Statue of Black Horse - picked it up after the false Sir Andrew was defeated by the real Sir Andrew in the joust. Turns into a real horse on command. Nobody's asked me about it so I haven't said anything.
6 Potions of Cure Light Wounds
A number of "gifts" ( :\ ) from Baronet Roderick, including a gown, an intricate copper chain, and a filigreed silver ring.

Destiny
To prove humanity has value.
It's not going so well.

Aidoku

First Post
LadyK said:
Pet, Sir Andrew? PET?? You do disservice to so noble a companion. Yet you do not know him as I do, and thus you cannot rightly judge his worth. And you do him honor in praising him, and thanking him for his aid in battle, and so I forgive you the slight. You are, it is true, more courteous to him than some others of our party, and I do apologize if, due to your greater nobility, I have come to hold you in too high of an expectation.

My companion is no pet, he cannot be bought nor sold, and he is loyal to me because he wishes to be, not because I have tamed or trained him. He may indeed be a miracle, or as was once suggested, a gift from a greater power. I cannot tell; I am a lady of this world and no other, practical more than holy, who knows much about some things, yet very little of far more. What I do know is that this weasel has saved my life, given me comfort, hunted with me, played with me, and shown me beauty. No pet, he.

Forgive me, I pray, if I am too passionate in my convictions or, because, mayhap, of certain events in my past, too quick in my condemnations. Forgive me, also, if I stay too long on a subject.

----
"I have PMS and a crossbow. Any questions?"

Calmly Lady Christine, calmly. I'm sure that Sir Andrew meant no offence at his remark. As you have no doubt noticed, he can be somewhat thoughtless at times. Of course, this can be forgiven as he is striving to be the epitome of the Christian knight; with his eyes fixed so firmly upon the heavens, it is only natural that us mere mortals clustered at his feet should suffer his occasional misstep. Our noble Sir Knight is too just and true to wish us any sort of harm, be it emotional or physical. He will undoubtedly be looking out for our best interests as he hands us over to the Inquisition to be burned as witches. But then, he would never do such a thing, would he? Is he not sworn to defend our honour and reputation, as are the other knights? Would not an accusation such as this be a base and vile thing?

Ah, but I have wandered from the origin of this discourse. Pray forgive me as well, Lady Christine, for I have a tendency to speak overlong as well; an occupational hazard, if you will. ;)

Sir_Andrew

First Post
Serve the One God Above All Others.

Name: Sir Andrew Huntingdon
Titles: Defender of the Faith, Order of the Dove, Servitor of King Anguish, Special Deputy to Baron Ivo.
Motto: To make the metal strong, you must remove the impurities.

Class: Knight
Level: 7
Bloodline: Lesser Nobility
Nationality: English

Fate Points: 6
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 175lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Skin: White

Strength: 16 +3
Dexterity: 14 +2
Constitution: 18 +4
Intelligence: 11 +0
Wisdom: 13 +1
Charisma: 13 +1

Hit Points: 112
Nobility: 76
Renown DC: 25

Armour Class: 23
10 Base
8 Full Plate (Formerly of the false Sir Andrew)
3 Shield of the One God (Heavy Steel Shield +1,
Heal Nobility/5 Hit Points
1/day, Automatic)
2 Dexterity
Touch AC: 12
Flat Footed AC: 18

Initiative: +2
Fortitude Save: +9 = 5 + 4
Reflex Save: +4 = 2 + 2
Will Save: +3 = 2 + 1

Melee: (+10/+5) = (+7/+2) + 3
Ranged: (+9/+4) = (+7/+2) + 2

Longsword, Masterwork
Attack: +11/+6 (+13/+8, Mounted)
Damage: 1d8 + 3
Critical: 19-20/x2

Lance, Heavy Masterwork
Attack: +11/+6 (+13/+8, Mounted)
Damage: 1d10 + 3
Critical: x3

Lance, Jousting
Attack: +10/+5 (+12/+7, Mounted)
Damage: 1d8* + 3*
Critical: *

Handle Animal: +9 = 1(Cha) + 4(Ranks) + 2(Rebel) + 2(Mounted Combat)
Knowledge(Nobility & Royalty): +5 = 0(Int) + 5(Ranks)
Knowledge(Religion): +7 = 0(Int) + 5(Ranks) + 2(Can't Remember)
Ride: +14 = 2(Dex) + 6(Ranks) + 2(Bred to the Saddle) + 2(Rebel) + 2(Mounted Combat)

Allegiances
Oath of Fealty(King Anguish)
Code of Chivalry

Feats/Special Abilities
Faith
Mounted Combat
Bred to the Saddle
Aura of Knighthood
Mounted Combat +2
Armour Tolerance +3
Knight's Warhorse(Rebel)
Piety
Ride by Attack
Dispense Justice
Spirited Charge
Ordination
Trample

Rebel
Knight's Warhorse
Heavy Warhorse(Wild, Endurance, Improved Initiative, +2 Ride/Handle Animal)
Large Animal
Hit Dice: 10d8 + 40 (85)
Initiative: +4 = 1(Dex) + 3(Improved Initiative)
Speed: 70'

Armour Class: 20
10 Base
-1 Size
+1 Dexterity
+9 Natural Armour
+2 Barding(Leather)

Base Attack/Grapple: (+7/+2)/+15
Attack(Hoof): +11/+6 (1d6+4)
Attack(Bite): +6 (1d4+2)
Space/Reach: 10'/5'

Special Qualities:
Low Light Vision, Scent, +2 Ride/Handle Animal, Improved Speed, Devotion

Saves:
Fort: +13, Reflex: +10, Will: +5

Abilities:
STR: 18, DEX: 13, CON: 18, INT: 2, WIS: 13, CHA: 6

Skills:
Listen: +9, Spot: +6

Feats:
Endurance, Run, Improved Initiative(+3), Great Fortitude, Lightning Reflexes, Iron Will.

Sir_Andrew

First Post
To err is human, to forgive is divine.

Lady Christine,

I humbly apologise for any slight I have made toward your companion. Clearly, your feelings run deep for your weasel and I was not sensitive to them. Our party and myself in particular owe you and your weasel a great deal of respect.

May the One God guide and protect you.

Sir_Andrew

First Post
Let he who is without...

Lady Leanne,

I thank you for pointing out my shortcomings. My contemplation upon the One God has distracted me from the effect my example is having upon the party. From your words, it is clear that I have commmitted the sins of pride and vanity. I will strive to redeem myself in my companions' and the One God's eyes. I have seen that evil and its servants can take many guises, even my own, and I cannot allow appearances or emotions to guide my hand in this battle against darkness anymore. Rest assured Lady Leanne, with the help of the One God I shall root out and destroy the evil that would plague mankind with misery.

Once again, you have my gratitude for setting me back upon the path of righteousness.

May the One God bless and keep you.

Particle_Man

Explorer
Oh, I forgot to mention that during the 36 ghoul fight, Lady Christine mysteriously kept accidentally hitting (with her missle weapon) the centaur, Sir Toby (I love destiny points...I love them so much I might let other players spend fate points to Sir Andrew the Statue's benefit and let him pick up the bill in destiny points...haven't decided that yet, though -- maybe it is more noble to pay for someone else's benefit and take the hit in destiny yourself).

And I have ideas about Sir Andrew now. :] :] :] It will go easier for him if he spends more fate points, of course.

Anyhow, for posts, I think we have had Sir Anton, Sir Andrew, Sir Toby, Lady Leanne, & Lady Christine. I don't think we have had Prince Caius yet and I know we ain't getting Prince Hammoton. Still, I hope it gives some idea of where they are at.

Note that advancement is very fast in my games (and I pull crazy stunts like changing a character's race), so the stats you see may be obsolete in a while.

Oh yeah, I feel guilty about fogetting about nobility point awards. I think I will have to do it after each battle so I don't forget (and also have players remind me when it comes up in non-combat situations). I am slacking there, and nobility is a big part of the game so I shouldn't.

Námo

First Post
Up to date characters or no, I like them. Good work there...
And anyway: Merry Christmas to all players and the DM. As Sir Anton would say "Fröhliche Weihnachten!" ;)

Particle_Man

Explorer
Sweet like Rock Candy?

I know that the recently petrified Sir Andrew can sometimes seem a bit stiff and hard-headed, but he is also a pillar of strength. And that is enough statue jokes. :)

I am back! See y'all saturday!

Remove ads