Artificer UA to be released in February

I don't think there is a bunker strong enough to endure the fanbase exploding over this.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
The final thing probably won't come until an update to the wayfarer's guide pdf and/or a physical release of the wayfarer's guide. Those not interested in Eberron will probably have to wait for another Xanathar's-like book to get hold of the final thing.

Well, if they are putting it in UA, that means they have potential product plans for it within ~12 months. I'd say the fourth of their "3-4 books" this year is a hardcover Eberron book if this is well received in playtest. I doubt they would put it in another book than an Eberron book, but leave it as an attracting factor in an Eberron book for those not playing in Eberron proper.

PabloM

Adventurer
I have a question for those who knows about the subject:
Is the artificer a character who treats magic like technology (I mean who manipulates arcane forces through items) or a character who crafts non magic items that have spell like effects (like a flamethrower is more or less similar to, lets say, burning hands)?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I have a question for those who knows about the subject:
Is the artificer a character who treats magic like technology (I mean who manipulates arcane forces through items) or a character who crafts non magic items that have spell like effects (like a flamethrower is more or less similar to, lets say, burning hands)?

It's still magic, but they treat it like a science rather than an art.

ad_hoc

(they/them)
'thanks for your patience'.
Finally they admitted having a release delay. This is a good step towards having a fair approach towards the fan base regarding timing.
However, I really expected having the final thing, not another UA again.

UA is free playtesting material.

They don't have an obligation to produce or release any of it.

D

DQDesign

UA is free playtesting material.

They don't have an obligation to produce or release any of it.

who knows, maybe they think they have, given the fact they are officially thanking Customers for their patience.

Remove ads

Remove ads