As the Kroh flies

kroh

First Post
Thanks Nyrf!

That was the best comment so far I think....

sorry I have been away from this for a while...life and a second degree black belt test got in the way...

ichigiri.txt

I'll upload something real soon...
Walt

kroh

First Post
Man...I really have to get in here and post some more...

aberrant.jpg

omen3.jpg

k-wraith-blurred2.txt

Shavarath.jpg

ok...that should do it for now...

Some one bow me out...

IMG_4752a.jpg

Regards,
Walt

ergeheilalt

First Post
Wow, you're technique is very nice - clean and neat.

However, I've noticed some problems with proportion. It's what I'm weakest at myself. I was cruising the Penny Arcade boards and found some guys who recommended a now out of print book that has been scanned and put online - http://saveloomis.org/ . It's awesome and has a lot of good advice. Another suggestion would be to pick up an artist's mannequin at a arts and crafts store. This has helped me immensely.

Keep up the awesome work.

Erge

kroh

First Post
Hey there...Thanks for the greta advice and the praise! I actually have a manaquin and have taken several classes as well as worked semi pro in the field of comics. But I had gotten out of the "drawing" thing for about 5 years and have been slow in picking it back up ( as of last year).

Thanks again for looking and I hope to see you again ...

Regards
Walt

kroh

First Post
Very cool! I love it when I get some cool feedback! Thanks for the high praise and for looking. If you guys need something drawn let me know but keep it on the "down low," I have a couple of projects in the hopper that need to get penciled first.

But the more practice I get the more groovy artwork i can throw out there.

Now all I have to do is keep my fingers in one peice and I should be ok.

Target1.jpg

Regards,
Walt

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Kroh, you stated that you wouldn't mind taking requests. I have two for you. Really simple, though. I'd like a pic of a Frey (Oathbound race) monk and a Rakasta monk.

I will leave it to you as to what gear and equipment they might have, but please at least include a bag for both of them.

Remove ads