D&D 5E ASCENSION, The Codex of Exalted, Book 1: Players Guide

ChaosKing002

Explorer
Figured I would post here as well, Love your work Dave, In Friends and foes, Tiamat has two entries. not many differences between them. though one of them has five mythic heals. which one is "Canon" or is it one is a more powerful avatar and the other is her true divinity?

dave2008

Legend
Figured I would post here as well, Love your work Dave, In Friends and foes, Tiamat has two entries. not many differences between them. though one of them has five mythic heals. which one is "Canon" or is it one is a more powerful avatar and the other is her true divinity?
Neither is technically "canon" at this time. The deities and exalted monsters have undergone some tweaks since I brought those over from the epic updates. I hope to update some of these soon, but some personal issues have slowed down my progress. The one with multiple mythic stages is probably closer, but still quite a bit is changing.

ChaosKing002

Explorer
Neither is technically "canon" at this time. The deities and exalted monsters have undergone some tweaks since I brought those over from the epic updates. I hope to update some of these soon, but some personal issues have slowed down my progress. The one with multiple mythic stages is probably closer, but still quite a bit is changing.
Awesome, Hope everything is getting better. super excited for Ascension.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases