D&D 5E ASCENSION, The Codex of Exalted, Book 1: Players Guide

Rogerd1

Explorer
Sadly no - I'm dealing with a lot of personal / family issues for the past year or so and haven't been able to make a comeback yet. I think that will chance soon!
I hope everything turns out okay.

I have been looking at some of the stuff here in a bit more detail. Now some of this stuff seemed derived from here, as I recall liking this when I first got it some years ago, would that be right?

It also sent me flicking through some of my older M&M 2e pdf's, which would be perfect (it uses DnD 3e stats etc). So I am certainly going to have my M&M 2e books to hand when you start up again.

Last edited:

dave2008

Legend
I hope everything turns out okay.

I have been looking at some of the stuff here in a bit more detail. Now some of this stuff seemed derived from here, as I recall liking this when I first got it some years ago, would that be right?

It also sent me flicking through some of my older M&M 2e pdf's, which would be perfect (it uses DnD 3e stats etc). So I am certainly going to have my M&M 2e books to hand when you start up again.
No, I've never seen that book. I am not sure if it is its own system or D&D derived. I couldn't tell from the description. Regardless it seems interesting and I may pick it up.

My primary inspiration was the original "Immortals Rules" from the BECMI series. I have then taken parts from 1e, 2e, 3e rules and 3PP ideas too. I have a lot of 5e fan made and 3PP post lvl 20 content that has influenced this as well.

Fortunately my life is getting stabilized and I do hope to get back to this soon!

Level Up!

An Advertisement

Advertisement4