[Assessing Interest] Operation Exodus (True20)

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
I'm assessing interest for a True20 game based on the following lead-in:
It's the winter of 1942. The Axis has crushed Europe in the crucible of blood and destruction, but it now seems as if the worst is yet to come. At first the reports coming from the Russian front were too fantastical to be believed. The miserable situation on the ground -- the harsh Russian winter, the anarchy, the Einsatzgruppen -- had long made explicit confirmation impossible.

That changed a month ago when Ukrainian partisans smuggled the corpse of a hrímþursar to agents in Odessa. Allied scientists working with the Ukraine underground confirmed beyond a reasonable doubt that Nazi forces now include supernatural creatures. Adolf Hitler's long-rumored Okkultsoldat program has born fruit.

Fortunately, Allied research into the paranormal has made progress as well, albeit not at the level apparently achieved by the Third Reich. Special teams of Allied soldiers -- some knowledgeable about the occult, some with actual paranormal powers -- have recently been commissioned and sent into the field.

You belong to one such team recently inserted deep into enemy territory on a top secret mission to rescue a rabbi believed to hold the key to significant advances in the occult arms race.
I shall soon post a link to the character creation PDF. Characters start at 1st level, but the character creation PDF includes specific options to simulate pre-military career and subsequent military training.

If you think you might be interested, sound off.

Last edited:

LogicsFate

First Post
Killing Nazis is my middle name! :D

I'd be interested but don't have any of the True d20 stuff sadly. Can you make a character with the pdf? or do you need additional material?

Remove ads