Attention Moderators!-Problem solved. Thanks all!

graydoom

First Post
Join us :D.

Play YB.
Play YBA.
Play Chess :D.
MUAHAHAHAHahah!

Thanks Darkness! We appreciate your help. Think about creating a character so you can make stuff for everyone to read :).

Attachments

• 18_CoverImages.jpg
    18_CoverImages.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 11,797

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
graydoom said:
Join us :D.

Play YB.
Play YBA.
Play Chess :D.
MUAHAHAHAHahah!

Thanks Darkness! We appreciate your help. Think about creating a character so you can make stuff for everyone to read :).
Ok; will do. :)

z_mystic

First Post
Wicht said:
And also can you post in a sticky thread? What happens if the sticky thread gets too big?

Wicht - From my experience with another board that used vB, you can post in sticky threads, and I've seen them 7 pages long @ 40 posts a page.

-mystic

Zappo

Explorer
You could write the FAQ, post it, make it sticky, and then close the thread. If you ever need to change the FAQ, just edit. If you've got moderator powers, there's no problem.

I agree that fighter registration, dojo/gang registration and such should just be linked by the YB/YBA FAQ thread. Otherwise we'd have a bunch of sticky thread taking up space at the top.

Berandor

lunatic
I would... but I'd need to know what exactly does this FAQ contain? :)

B

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 19.49.43.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 19.49.43.png
    726.4 KB · Views: 91

Lady Diamond

First Post
My hope, is that Darkness will not be too busy with other forums to give this one the attention it deserves. On the old boards, we outranked Lots of other forums with topic and post numbers. The IC forum should be a sub-category of Fight Club, going by the numbers IMO. Fight Club is a very busy place. Busy, and active. Activity=new business, new readers for advertising.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Lady Diamond said:
My hope, is that Darkness will not be too busy with other forums to give this one the attention it deserves. On the old boards, we outranked Lots of other forums with topic and post numbers. The IC forum should be a sub-category of Fight Club, going by the numbers IMO. Fight Club is a very busy place. Busy, and active. Activity=new business, new readers for advertising.
Don't fear - I've been reading Fight Club for quite a while now, and don't intend to stop that now. :) Especially since I'll probably join YB (or YBA, or even chess... :p) soon. :cool:

Remove ads