• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Lost Dreams [Closing Down]

Erekose13

Explorer
Raikes I dont think that the boards are going to pose any problems. Morrus has managed to raise enough funds from donations to safely stay online for more than a whole year. It was close to $20000 raised last I saw. Thanks for the offer, but I think we can safely stay here.

GPEKO

First Post
I just want to clarify something: did Yajarn enter the alley yet or does he see the creature from outside it ? I'm not sure he can really fight well in such close quarters.

Erekose13

Explorer
he has not yet enteredm he is standing just before the entrace to the alleyway. with the other two. the light alerted the creature.

DrSpunj

Explorer
Hello all!

Erekose asked me if I was interested in rounding out this crew since our last game together stalled shortly after character creation. While I don't want to pull my old character over to this story I'll try and throw something together tonite. Looking over the list of characters I'll probably go with something on the martial side, perhaps an Unfettered, Champion or Oathsworn.

Looking forward to it! Thanks!

GPEKO

First Post
DrSpunj said:
Erekose asked me if I was interested in rounding out this crew since our last game together stalled shortly after character creation.

Humm... this does sound familiar ... :p

Welcome aboard !

Erekose13

Explorer
Welcome DjSpunj. glad you got my pm. have a look through the first page of this thread to help with your character creation. we are going with 3rd level which was mentioned somewhere down the middle of that page. rules on items, hit points, stats etc. are all there, just ask if you have any questions.

NarlethDrider, sorry to offer your spot away, but I would like to get things moving and the IC thread is already 2 pages. Please accept my apologies.

NarlethDrider

First Post
Erekose13 said:
NarlethDrider, sorry to offer your spot away, but I would like to get things moving and the IC thread is already 2 pages. Please accept my apologies.

Hey, no need to apologize---if anyone should, it would be me for wasting yalls time

take care

DrSpunj

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
Welcome DrSpunj. glad you got my pm. have a look through the first page of this thread to help with your character creation. we are going with 3rd level which was mentioned somewhere down the middle of that page. rules on items, hit points, stats etc. are all there, just ask if you have any questions.
Right. Got it. Thanks.

I'm trying to type in my info now (and work out many of the details). The background will be pretty poor for a couple days until I get a chance to update it. I'm going with a Litorian Mageblade who just finished his formal training and is now out looking to improve his skills & abilities, especially with his shiny, new athame'd swordaxe! :D

Very original, I know! ;)

DrSpunj

Explorer
Okay, I lied. The story just seemed to flow so I ignored the work I have until it was finished. Please let me know of any errors. I placed him smackdown in the middle of Ao-Manasa wandering around to make it easy on your Erekose, and I didn't name his guild in case you had something already in mind. Otherwise, I think he's good to go.

Thanks.

Erekose13

Explorer
Everything on Kalythar looks good. I will come up with the items for him later this evening. Wont be much after all the money you spent on masterwork equipment but thats okay, that was the intention. I am going to get started right away then with your introduction. Hope you don't mind me placing you in the Stone Troll when the other characters enter.

Remove ads