• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Avengers Endgame Trailer

Or, you know, neither Disney nor Evans writes themselves into a corner & leaves it open to doing future Cap projects.
Just because one batch of contracts ends doesn't mean new ones can't be made.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they all live, just in case.
But they still need to proceed as if they’re done and give them an “end” rather than have their plots dangling.
I wouldn’t mind a Captain America 4. But I’ll also be happy if they end on a high note.

and we got a new 30 second spot [video=youtube;-iFq6IcAxBc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iFq6IcAxBc[/video]

Looks like Nubla is helping Tony in some fashion get home or something

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
The New Avengers have an interesting line up - though I do wonder whose missing from the Hulk-sized gap behind Rocket and Antman?

Or is it a Captain Marvel sized gap? Thats one of the issues with MCU trailers now, we can't tell what is and isnt going to be in the final movie. Which I suppose is good as the trailer works to raise excitement without revealing too much story.

I do thing this is a well crafted trailer overall, especially its muted colours and use of shadow

Remove ads