• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Average number of players in a group?

Number of players in your group

• 1 player

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • 2-3 players

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • 4-5 players

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • 6-7 players

Votes: 38 28.4%
  • 8+ players

Votes: 6 4.5%

Woas

First Post
I have 4 players. If I wanted to have up to... 7 or 8 I could but I specifically keep the group at 4 so as to not end up bald from ripping all my hair out.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Currenty we have six. We usually average around seven or eight. Six is the lowest we have ever had. Back when our group began in 1982 we actually have fourteen active players for well over a year - the games were crazy but also a lot of fun.

Jeysie

First Post
Right now we have 5 players, with a 6th hopefully joining up soon. But up until just recently we've had 3 regular players and had a devil of a time managing to find a 4th one (we keep going through them like water).

Peace & Luv, Liz

Two points:

1. What should I answer if I have more than one group? I currently DM a group of 3 players and play in another group of 5 players (though there is an overlap of 2 players between the 2 groups).

2. This poll will likely skew high. Assuming all players are ENWorld members, a 6-player group could result in 6 answers of 6, while a 3-player group could only result in 3 answers of 3.

Remove ads