[Azyra] The Blue Fish Tavern

drahciir

First Post
"It was destroyed by an army of orcs, they came and killed most of my people, and defiled my home. A few of us survived, I was lucky enough to have survived. I was chosen to go get help, but by the time I made it back they had killed most of my people. I wish that I had been there, and died along my people, so I wouldn't have to live with the pain."

rwelle

First Post
[sblock=DM]Uke is going to see if there is some sort of an arena or practice yard where he can test his new sword.[/sblock]

Uke grimaces, "Sorry about that... probably some distant cousins of mine. Not exactly known for being civilized. I've never met any of them though, but if I ever found any who had a part in that I'd help you give them a right good thrashing."

Uke has long since finished his food and draws his sword from its scabbard, polishing the blade with a bit of ragged cloth. He begins to hum some off-key tune under his breath.

elvenmyth

First Post
A female gnome opens the tavern door. Looking to the side, she makes a motion then enters the tavern, making sure not to fully close the door. She looks around the room, then sits at the table closes to the door.

Looking at the barmaid she asks, "Do you have any soup?"
She nods and heads into the back. She comes back a few minutes later and sets the bowl down on the table.

"Thanks" the gnome says cheerfully as the barmaid leaves. She turns back to the bowl, breathes in the aroma, then digs in heartily.

rwelle

First Post
Uke nods to the tiny female. "How is your soup? They have the best lamb stew here. Father Micah always said this place was well known for their ale too. But I'm not allowed to drink the hard stuff. Only priest's ale for me. I'm sure the innkeeper likes that. It's cheaper to serve watered down stuff anyways! Ha!"

The giant half-orc laughs, smacking the bar with an over sized fist. He glances at Tor conspiratorially as if to say 'you know what I'm talking about'

Last edited:

elvenmyth

First Post
She looks up at the half-orc and smiles, "Delicious! I always enjoy it when I get to eat lamb. I wouldn't know about the ale though, more of a mead girl myself."

She finishes the last of her soup and pushes her bowl away.

Looking back at the half-orc she asks, "Who are you, and what priest business brings you here if you don't mind my wonderings?"

rwelle

First Post
"You can call me Uke." He grins, revealing surprisingly white teeth framed by twin tusks. "And I'm no priest... Not even an initiate in fact. But that's a story for another time. I am here in Senathi's service, looking for a chance to serve her justice. Seems like I could be waiting for a while, haven't seen any bounties for a while. Not sure what else there is I could do..."

Uke pauses, appearing rather introspective. "Barkeep, could I get another ale? Actually, should make that a tea, S'ora'slyea if you have it?"

drahciir

First Post
Drahcir walks over "hello I am Drahcir. I hope i am not being rude butting into this conversation. I have been waiting here for sometime now, for a job or something that i could be of help with. You look like you could handle yourself in a fight, so if you would like we could do it together. You to Uke, if you want, you can put those muscles to good use, in the name of Senathi's."

Remove ads