[Azyra] The Blue Fish Tavern

drahciir

First Post
[sblock=lotr]Ya it just flashed through my head, when Aragorn said "u have my sword" then Legolas said "you have my bow", and Gimli said "and my axe"[/sblock]

battlebiscuit

First Post
[sblock=players]Um.... sorry I've been out of commission so much lately, some certain Walkers have been utilizing my dm'ing pretty heavily all week! lol. I'll get busy and post asap to get things moving, sorry for the delay. My "break" has been pretty busy so far haha. See you all on again soon for adventure and danger... and intrigue![/sblock]

elvenmyth

First Post
"well I am a Druid in these parts so I have a few spells with me , and I'm not to shabby with my staff as well. And if it's ok with the barkeeper here I could bring in my friend. She is a leopard" As she says this she indicates the opened door.
"I am all for an adventure it gives me an excuse for findin pretty things. I make jewelry you know." She shows off a flower bracelet.

rwelle

First Post
"Jewelry? You adventure so that you can make more jewelry?" Uke seems to find this particularly preposterous. "And what do you do with your jewelry?"

Uke wipes his mouth on the back of a gauntleted fist. He stands, thanking Tor as he does so. "I'm going to head out back. Need some fresh air and my muscles are feeling a bit cramped. Care to spar Drahcir?"

Last edited:

elvenmyth

First Post
She looks quizzically at the half-orc "Well what else are you supposed to do with it? I wear it, and sell it."

She continues more to herself, " I haven't made anything really neat yet. But I will!" she exclaimed.

Remove ads