[Azyra] The First Adventure

Nathanw88

First Post
Wayrick taking his pack off clears a spot of rocks and debris, So he can sleep comfortably, Then unrolls his bedroll. He looks around for any help that might be needed, Seeing that others went to get firewood. i decided to see if i might be able to find some food. don't want to eat my trail rations every day nice to have a little variety. [sblock=ooc]How do I have the rolls be in a sblock[/sblock]

rwelle

First Post
[sblock=OOC]lol, nice guys;)[/sblock]

The dwarf listens to this strange tale while scratching his head. At its conclusion he shakes his head and spits on the ground. "Damn halflings, knights? Crazed rabbits? Where do you come up with these tales? At least some of that wood is good, drop it here..."

Wayrick heads off into the bushes, his steps a little quieter than the rest of the party...

[sblock=Wayrick]You search for any signs of creatures for fifteen minutes before finally stumbling on a small spring. Nearby a frog ribbits, startling you and causing you to nearly fall into the water. Instead you catch your balance and manage to catch the frog and three of his amphibian brethren. You return to camp with a frog for everyone...[/sblock]

Stanimal

First Post
Bastgare drops the wood where the Dwarf gestures. As he turns around to head over to his bedroll he smiles conspiratorially at Bezim and sends him a wink. He sits down on his bedroll and begins rummaging through his pack after a few moments he lets out a string of curses. Looking up at the others he says "Does anyone have a knife I could borrow perchance? I seem to have misplaced mine again."

battlebiscuit

First Post
Bezim returns the sentiment with a quick flash of the teeth. Then, in a more somber manner, he returns to his pack to finish preparing his bedroll. "Nay, I haven't got a knife for you. I lost a particularly gorgeous little stinger a while back, and I haven't had the nerve to replace it. Bit of a tussle that; damn near lost my hands! I do find solace in the fact that it found a worthwhile home: planted in the arse of a pompous nobleman! Ah..." Bezim gazes wistfully into the forest, momentarily forgetting the world.

rwelle

First Post
The dwarf shakes his scruffy head, finishing the fire as he looks about for Wayrick. "It's been a while since he left. Anyone want to look for him?"

Nathanw88

First Post
Wayrick glad to have found a little extra to add to his meal tonight, Heads on back to camp upon arriving says. "Hope someone else had a little more luck then me. I did happen to get these frogs they should be tasty, Hope you have nothing against eating them. If so just more for the rest of us."

rwelle

First Post
"Toss me one of those, I'll make myself some frog on a stick..."

After the party finishes their meager frog dinner, some choose to include a ration in their dinner, the frog not enough by itself.

"I'm going to sleep now, feet aren't as young as they once were..."

[sblock=OOC]Lets get moving, my fault for not posting yesterday. We can race through some stuff here and then I'll post the rest of the journey along with anything that needs to be dealt with along the way.[/sblock]

The night is quiet, the air crisp. The sky is lit by stars and Nulin, the blue moon. It's too early in the night for her sister Ria, the pale moon, to be seen. A few bats can be seen silhouetted against the night sky as they flutter past in their nightly hunt.

The fire has died down some but still lights the small grove, casting shadows outward from the adventurers.

Quiet snoring can already be heard from your dwarven companion.

Stanimal

First Post
Bastgare lays in his bedroll staring up at the sky, creating different patterns between the stars as he slowly drifts to sleep. A few minutes later the clearing is filled with a quiet but obnoxious snore.

Last edited:

Nathanw88

First Post
Wayrick checking his bedroll for any vermin climbs into his bedroll. Then laying there staring into the night sky, As sleep pulls him down into it's cozy embrace.

Remove ads