[Azyra] The First Adventure

battlebiscuit

First Post
Bezim, spooked by his tiredness and the movement, strains his eyes to see what may be out in the darkness while slinking away from the firelight. He finds a spot behind a couple large stones and attempts to hide in the shadows.
[sblock=DM]Perception - Check to perceive what approaches.
Stealth - Check to hide from what approaches until it seems safe... or I need to stab something.[/sblock]
From his hiding place, Bezim quietly draws his rapier.

Nathanw88

First Post
Wayrick grabbing his crossbow readies a bolt saying."There appear to be a few wolf like creatures out there, Though i have never seen wolves with red eyes like that." [sblock=DM]Could I roll a Kn: Nature for these creatures[/sblock]

rwelle

First Post
[sblock=Players]Sorry guys, busy Christmas and have been sick. Go ahead and roll a Kn:Nature, they are obviously undead so it will be more difficult than normal to figure anything out about them.[/sblock]

The shapes move into the circle of light, there are only two of the skeletal wolfs, ragged fur and sinews hanging from their bony forms. Both are larger than an average wolf, though the one on the right is definitely the larger. They move towards the party at an angle, low growls emitting from their tattered rib cages.

Roll initiative.

[sblock=Map]Will post soon. Bezim, you are pressed up against the rock on the left, the wolf seems to be ignoring you. Wayrick, you have the right. Bastgare, you are in the center.[/sblock]

rwelle

First Post
[sblock=Map]
svOeZ.png
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
Bezim - 23 -- Your turn!
Wayrick - 19
Bastgare - 16
Skeletal Wolf(Left)
Skeletal Wolf(Right)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Wayrick]You can tell that they are wolves but your knowledge of the natural world doesn't help you figure out anything else about them.[/sblock]

Last edited:

battlebiscuit

First Post
Bezim waits for a more opportune moment to strike.

[sblock=dm]Readying a standard action to stab the wolf if it comes near, otherwise I'll wait a turn to see how it plays out.[/sblock]

Nathanw88

First Post
Wayrick moving up to the fire. Pulls out a bomb and chucks it at the closest wolf.
[sblock=ooc]I'm going to the spot two squares to the right of Stanley.[/sblock]
[sblock=DM]Do i have to drop my crossbow to do that or can it be held in my off hand while doing that? If i have to drop it i want to do that after moving. The bomb is a ranged touch attack. I'm assuming that's a hit if not just ignore the damage roll.[/sblock]

Last edited:

rwelle

First Post
The glass vial flips through the air, lodging neatly in the ribs of the nearest wolf before it explodes into a fiery ball of heat. Bone shrapnel is flung into the air as the wolf is blown nearly in half.

The upper half of the wolf still stands, though it drags an immobile bottom half behind it.

[sblock=Map]
yBOFc.png
[/sblock]

Remove ads