D&D 5E B1: In Search of the Unknown (IC)

Nemaer frowns, quickly reaching forward and placing his hand on Ragnar's shoulder.

"I don't think that's a good idea friend. Let me look this over and see if it's trapped, and then I can open it for you."

Nemaer leans down and inspects the lock and the door, trying to see if the door is trapped and locked.

OOC: If I don't see anything out of the ordinary, I'll check to see if the door is locked. If it is, I'll attempt to pick the lock

[roll]1d20+1[/roll] Perception
[roll]1d20+7[/roll] Thieves' Tools

edit: It doesn't look like the die roller is working for me for some reason.

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"Trapped?" Ragnar replies with obvious shock. "I didn't even think about that."

OOC: I took that into account; just trying to get the action moving. I can take the damage if necessary. :)
Edit: Remove the blank spaces so the rolls work. Like (roll)1d20(/roll) except with the proper [ ] symbols.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
OOC: Apologies for the lack of posting last week. I was sick and am only now recovering. On with the show!

The door is neither locked nor trapped, though Nemaer does see indications that the door has been forced open and then shut again. An upper hinge is broken and the outer edges of the door are splintered.

Beyond the door is a corridor, 10 feet wide and extending beyond the range of the light spell. There are alcoves on either side of the corridor about 20 feet beyond the door. The stench of stale air and death permeates the corridor.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Loran will walk behind Norbrit, and cast prestidigitation to improve the smell of the corridor, and create a bit of airflow with small gusts of wind.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases