Back...

takyris

First Post
I left a few months ago when things seemed to be getting bad here. I'd been away for awhile and hadn't seen the big enormous thread-loss until well after the fact.

Hope everyone is doing okay.

takyris

First Post
Hong, you know nothing! Are you trying to cost me my JOB, man?! Shhh! There is no romanceable unicorn subplot! The sylvan dressage obstacle course is an urban myth! You have heard nothing about the gelding minigame!!!

(cough) Ah, blogs.

Mycanid

First Post
whoa ... well, err ... welcome back! Although I'm a relative newbie around here (i.e. I don't remember your posts before the crash too well :( ) I'll still say welcome back.

AND I won't ask about unicorns. None of them down here anyway....

hong

WotC's bitch
takyris said:
Hong, you know nothing! Are you trying to cost me my JOB, man?! Shhh! There is no romanceable unicorn subplot! The sylvan dressage obstacle course is an urban myth! You have heard nothing about the gelding minigame!!!
Whoa, talk about your harsh PrC requirements.

Also, check out: www.circvsmaximvs.com

That goes for everyone else in this thread too! Except for Piratecat, because he's a POO HEAD who katana'd me in the ribcage at the Washington Zoo. IYKWIM.

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
Hi, Taky--great to see you, and very interesting blog! Thanks, hong, for calling attention to it. I can't wait to call a unicorn my girlfriend.

Daniel

Remove ads