Bad Movies You Liked

Undrave

Legend
I don't know if it's considered a 'bad movie' but I never EVER hear anyone talked about 1992's 'Toys' with Robin Williams. It's a masterpiece of surreal set design and a delight of a movie!

Is it a bad movie?

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
I don't know if it's considered a 'bad movie' but I never EVER hear anyone talked about 1992's 'Toys' with Robin Williams. It's a masterpiece of surreal set design and a delight of a movie!

Is it a bad movie?
It could have been, I recall liking it. Another Robin Williams moving that I liked was what dreams may come. I'm not sure if that counts as a good or bad movie either.

Zardnaar

Legend
It's kinda hard to find nowadays, I haven't watched it in years... I'd love to get it on DVD or something but it's been out of print for years now...

It's just one of those movies that never kinda disappeared.

Demolition Man has been added to Netflix. Idk if it's aged well though. Not sure if it counts as bad.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
The 'Double Dragon' movie.

Seriously.

Does it contain any epic masterpieces of acting? No. But look at the world-building in the setting... a dystopic cityscape where gangs rule the streets and curfews happen at night. Problems are solved with violence, usually street-fighting and martial arts and (almost?) never with guns.

The Jack City commercial.

And Alyssa Milano.

There are times when the DD movie feels like what the Super Mario Bros movie TRIED to be, but the SMB movie has no business being.

Remove ads