• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance

Goodsport

Explorer
Vanye said:
Though I'll be darned if I can figure out whom John Rhys-Davies is voicing. I'd guess one of the dwarves, but I'd hate to be typecasting him...
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp It's been a while since I finished the game, but I believe that John Rhys-Davis voiced Ethan, the captured Harper down in the sewers (not Jherek, the Harper you speak with in the Elfsong Tavern who is voiced by Dwight Schultz, who played both Murdock on The A-Team and Lt. Reginald Barclay in some episodes of both Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek: Voyager). :)

Vanye said:
and has anyone figured out how to get the supposed quest from the drunk guy in the bar? I'm told there is one, but I can't figure out if it's true or not...
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp If you're referring to the snoring drunk guy who never seems to wake up: as far as I know, he never does wake up throughout the whole game (and thus, no quest from him). :eek:

-G

Vanye

Explorer
Goodsport said:

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp It's been a while since I finished the game, but I believe that John Rhys-Davis voiced Ethan, the

Nope, that was Dwight. OTOH, Jherek MIGHT be the one that JRD did...

Maybe Ishould go look in the IMDB. :)

[edit]
Just lists him as doing a voice. Doesn't say which one....

Last edited:

Remove ads