• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Battletech - Blood of Kerensky

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Spoken like true live stock.” Retorts Rylee. Her expressionless visage still focused on the battle field.

OOC: I have been reading over the Wolf's Dragoons plat book and was wondering that since that Command (?) was mainly comprised off Freebirths, would it be possible for Rylee to be a descendent of the infamous Black Widow?

Arkhandus

First Post
Hrm. Well, Johan does not think this cowardly Warhawk pilot will come out from hiding in the bushes at this point, so he is going to take his chances with a full-on charge. He throttles up the Stone Rhino to full speed as he runs up the hill, down into the crater, and back up to the lip of the crater, pointing his torso downward a little so he can see if the Warhawk is at least partially visible.

Run 5 to 36,23, and attempt to fire both lasers and both gauss at the Warhawk if he can see it.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Asher is about to agree wholeheartedly with the dark man he does not know and then inquire about the apparent fact that the Freeborn made it through the trial, when the woman suddenly speaks up. He looks back and forth between the two, wonderig what the hell is going on when it suddenly clicks. He turns back to the woman. "You are the Freeborn? You passed? ... Look, just because you are a Warrior now does not mean you should go mouthing off to a Trueborn. You should respect your betters."

Darimaus

First Post
Bloodweaver1 said:
Spoken like true live stock.” Retorts Rylee. Her expressionless visage still focused on the battle field.

OOC: I have been reading over the Wolf's Dragoons plat book and was wondering that since that Command (?) was mainly comprised off Freebirths, would it be possible for Rylee to be a descendent of the infamous Black Widow?

The only problem there is that Natasha Kerensky was in fact the only True Born out of all the Dragoons, and was even a Clan Khan. She isn't like the other Dragoons.

Darimaus

First Post
Trial #3:

Johan's Difficulty: You Ran (+2), Gunnery (+3), Range (+2), 1 Light Forest Hex (+1)

x2 ER Large = 8
x2 Gauss Rifles = 8

Attacks:
Attacks:

Johan misses with his Gauss, but manages to connect with both his large lasers, 1 on the Left Arm, and one on the Right Leg.

Warhawk's Difficulty: It Ran (+2), Gunnery (+3), Range (+2), Targetting Computer (-1), You moved 5 hexes (+2)

x3 ER PPC = 8

Attacks:

The Warhawk fires back, but fails to connect with any of its PPCs.

Movement Phase:

The Warhawk moves 3 hexes to 35,33.

Darimaus

First Post
OOC: Fenris: I hate to do this, but I'm gonna have to put a 3 day countdown for your next action. The Trials are almost over and we have 6 people waiting around for you to finish. I understand that life gets in the way, but we just need a post saying you'll be away, and when you hope to be back, or something to show us a continued interest. Your an excellent addition to the game, and we'd all hate to lose you. If we get past the three day marker, you can still play, its just that I will halt your trial and give you the rank of warrior, and if you still don't post back I will NPC you until you're ready to take over again. Like I said, I don't want to do anything drastic. I just want to get these trials finished ASAP.

Drerek

First Post
Bloodweaver1 said:
"And when I see one. I will." She replies in the same cold and sharp tone.
Drerek rolls his eyes. Typical lack of discipline one finds in Freeborn. He just hoped his back armor was not ever going to be guarded by her.

Remove ads