• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[BECMI] Dominions (Interest Check)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Empress Neryss I the Fearsome has united the warring tribes into a powerful empire and conquered a territory more vast than any empire before it. But, her reach has exceeded her grasp and she now seeks able warriors and wizards to rule in her name. The border territories to the west are particularly troublesome - full of untamed monsters and strange magic from the Deserts of Aissadrac.

As a Lord in the Empress's service, you have been given land and a title and must now survive and prosper in this savage land.

Checking interest for now. This game will run similarly to my Blackmoor game in that recruiting will always be open and it will update whenever everyone is ready. However, it will have two different ways to play. You can either play as a 1st level adventurer seeking fame and fortune on the wild frontier, or as a 9th level character settling down to rule a domain in the name of the Empress on that wild frontier (or attempting to establish or maintain an independent domain).

The game will be structured in campaign turns, with the low-level adventures and high level roleplaying, intrigues, and events happening between major turns.

We'll be using the Rules Cyclopedia with a couple of house rules (mostly additional options for 9th level characters).

If we get three or four folks willing to be play domain lords, we'll give this a go. If not...this can go back on the back burner (with the million other campaign ideas I have).

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I am interested in being a Domain Lord. I could play any, but most likely I'll go with one of the human core classes: fighter, cleric, magic-user or thief.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Hasn't quite been a week but it looks like there is no interest in this idea so, back on the back burner it goes. Sorry, [MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION].

Remove ads