• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Being strong and skilled is a magic of its own or, how I learned to stop worrying and love anime fightin' magic

Zubatcarteira

Now you're infected by the Musical Doodle
Raiden rolled well on his Parry Maneuver and managed to block the attack, then had a feat where he could grapple and yeet gargatuan creatures because his DM stole it from PF2e. It was already at low health, so he was able to run in and finish it off for style points.

And, a super heroic character who appears to be a Single Player character.

In which case it may even make sense to have someone hog the spotlight to such a setting shattering degree.
that is true... but much like if someone comes in and brings a comic book or movie character I think that the same thing (Wait you want to play a monk/rogue based on John wick... you do remember this is a team game right).

James Gasik

We don't talk about Pun-Pun
Supporter
that is true... but much like if someone comes in and brings a comic book or movie character I think that the same thing (Wait you want to play a monk/rogue based on John wick... you do remember this is a team game right).
But hey if a Wizard one shots an enemy with a lucky save or lose, that's perfectly kosher, right? : )

But hey if a Wizard one shots an enemy with a lucky save or lose, that's perfectly kosher, right? : )
dude I am like #1 for kicking the wizard down and raising the fighter up... so you are preaching to the choir. However I will say that I would PREFER the john wick auto kill the bad guy with a sneak attack and crit then random wizard drops a level 1 tasha's laugh and ends the encounter...

Remove ads