• Hulk

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Some other choice, you oddball!

Votes: 32 39.5%

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Who could forget THE TICK!

SPOOOOOOOOON!!!

Well, if you only knew him from either TV show I guess he's easily forgetable. But if you knew him from early comics, you'd wet yourself laughing. Just like TMNT were serious and real in the first comics, unlike the campy goofs they are often shown as in the movies.

Blue

Though he himself will attack me for calling him a Super Hero, he certainly fits into the generic genre - Deadpool (and I mean even before Ryan Reynolds made him 'cool'). The fourth-wall-breaking "Merc with a Mouth" has always been the only comic I could stomach reading for more than one issue at a time at any point after my adolescence.
ukfd743.jpg

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Who could forget THE TICK!

SPOOOOOOOOON!!!

Well, if you only knew him from either TV show I guess he's easily forgetable. But if you knew him from early comics, you'd wet yourself laughing. Just like TMNT were serious and real in the first comics, unlike the campy goofs they are often shown as in the movies.
I have a ninja hedge t-shirt.

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
I liked Thor from the comic run where they brought in Norse mythology for him to interact with. Later booked as The Thor Compendium.

My favorite Thor is Ultimates Thor where initially you cannot tell if he is a god or a crazy mutant.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Wow. I voted for Spider-Man, because he's very clearly the best, but I'm very surprised to see 0 support for Iron Man. I mean, he's very clearly better than Superman.

Selfish, entitled, trust fund kid, with an addictive personality, who made his fortune selling WMDs hasnt got much to recommend him as a hero. His ability as a technological genius and master of the suit is good but really not on that inspiring epic level

Selfish, entitled, trust fund kid, with an addictive personality, who made his fortune selling WMDs hasnt got much to recommend him as a hero. His ability as a technological genius and master of the suit is good but really not on that inspiring epic level

Movie version is much more appealing than the comics version because of Robert Downey Jr and how the character seemed to be made for him.

Blue

I have a ninja hedge t-shirt.
We are a hedge. Move along. :D

When the issues would come out, we used to do dramatic readings with different folks taking different parts. I can still picture my friend Bill doing a ridiculously serious voice for Paul the Samurai: "But first, we bake."

Remove ads