D&D 5E Better Leonin

BETTER LEONIN
Ability Scores: Cha +2, Str +1
Other racial features remain.
Claws: Slashing damage equal to 1d6 + your Strength modifier.

BEST LEONIN
Ability Scores: Cha +1, Str +1, Wis +1
Claws: Slashing damage equal to 1d4 + your Strength modifier.

Last edited:

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
LEONIN
Ability Scores: Cha +2, Str +1
Claws: Slashing damage equal to 1d6 + your Strength modifier.
Would you mind expanding on why this is better? I'm curious. I haven't read the book yet, so I don't know what you're changing it from, or what you don't like about the one in the book.

Would you mind expanding on why this is better? I'm curious. I haven't read the book yet, so I don't know what you're changing it from, or what you don't like about the one in the book.
Best to read the book. The book is still good. Despite a few brainfarts.
They were another Con and Str race. I felt it more appropriate for the lion race to be Cha and Str. What the lion symbolizes went into the change.
Their claws were too weak.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
There are a lot of STR/CON races, that's for sure. Even using the one from the book as well, yours could be a leader-type subrace or some such. It doesn't look OP or anything. Don't hate me, but the first thought I has was that it looked like a great candidate to make a Bard grappler out of. No need for a wrestling costume, its built right in. :cool:

There are a lot of STR/CON races, that's for sure. Even using the one from the book as well, yours could be a leader-type subrace or some such. It doesn't look OP or anything. Don't hate me, but the first thought I has was that it looked like a great candidate to make a Bard grappler out of. No need for a wrestling costume, its built right in. :cool:
The wrestling eloquence bard named King. Or the valor bard named King. Or named for other royal titles. Ready to goddamn create his own legend. \m/

Remove ads