Beyond the Rerisen Tower(DM Iron Sky, Judge: renau1g)

Luinnar

First Post
Seeing his friends drop one by one Kaz in anger rushes over to the fleeing Stalker and slices into it, dealing a huge blow. It falls to the ground, hopefully for the last time.

[sblock=actions]
Move:H9 around zombie.
Minor:Battlecrazed Axe, Kaz is considered bloodied for his abilities EONT.
Standard:Bound of Pursuit Stalker 2. 17 vs AC, hit 29 damage+2 (daily) = 31 damage, it is "dead".

If the target doesn't end its next turn adjacent to Kaz, he can shift 4 squares as a free action, and must end the shift closer to the target.

[sblock=stat block]
Kaz Male Elf Avenger 3, bloodied
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 15, Senses: Low Light
AC:20+2, Fort:14+2, Reflex:15+2, Will:16+2
HP: 4+27/40, Bloodied:20, Surge Value:10, Surges left:0/9
Action Points: 0
Basic Attack Battlecrazed Executioner's Axe+1, +5 vs AC, 1d12+2 damage (+1d12 on crit, 19-20 threat against undead, +1d6 when bloodied, reroll 1&2 damage)

Powers:
Bond of Pursuit
Overwhelming Strike

Angelic Alacrity
Oath of Enmity
Abjure Undead/Divine Guidance
Sequestering Strike
Avenger's Resolve
Second Wind
Elven Accuracy

Aspect of Might
Battlecrazed Executioner's Axe +1
Deathscarred boon

Conditions:
Non-elf allys within 5 square get +1 to perception.
If oath target moves away willingly, +6 damage to next attack. (Censure of Pursuit)

Can shift through difficult terrain (wild step)

+5 to athletic checks, +2 to speed and +2 to melee attack damage until the end of the encounter
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Xeterog

Explorer
OOC: When Stalker 1 shifted, Blurred Step to shift on top of Eithal (he was prone in K9 IIRC). Either the stalker smacks me for 26 damage or he'll take the same 26 force and pychic from :melee:Mind Spike

ARRRGH!
[sblock=actions]
Free action when Stalker 1 shifts: Blurred Step shift to K9
Immediate reaction when Stalker 1 hits Eithal, :melee:Mind Spike on Stalker 1, 26 Force and psychic to stalker 1

(if stalker 1 targeted me instead of Eithal, then I was only pushed 2 squares, so will move adjacent to stalker 1 and 2nd wind (minor) then do the following)

Standard Action: :melee:Iron Fist on Stalker 1: effect DR 4
[/sblock]
[sblock=Fredrock]
Aspect of Elevated Harmony
Marked: Stalker 1
????
HS left 7
AP used 1
PP used 4 (of 4)
DR 3 till end of encounter
DR 4 till end of next turn

Fredrock Hammersmith - Male Dwarf Battlemind, level 3
Passive Perception: +15, Passive Insight: +20 Senses: Low-Light
Init +0, Speed:5
AC:21, Fort:16, Reflex:16, Will:18
HP 45/45, Bloodied:22, Surge Value:11, Surges left:7/13
Action Points: 0/2, Power points 0/4
Powers-
:close:Battlemind Demand link
:melee:Mind Spike link
Blurred Step link
:melee:Bull's Strength link
:melee:Iron Fist link
:melee:Mist Weapon link
Second Wind link
Battle Resilience link
:close:Telepathic Challenge link
:melee:Aspect of Elevated Harmony link

Item powers
deathscarred boon link
Dwarven Scale armor link

:melee:MBA +7 vs AC, 1d10+4 (brutal 2)
:ranged:RBA -0 vs AC, 1d4-1 (improvised..would have to pick up a rock or something)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
Toeto twitches on the ground as she develops a massive headache. The battle noises are still faintly audible, but all she can think about is the overpowering pain. Ugh...Why won't it stop...

OOC: 1 save failed.

I think Fred and Kaz will be in a good place once they get the stalkers down. The DR3 should really blunt the attacks from the motes.
That's not to say everyone else won't die from failed death saves by then, but I don't think it would be a TPK at least. ;)

Last edited:

pacdidj

First Post
Salgyn manages to catch one quick gasping breath in spite of the pain of his cracked ribs, bringing himself back from the brink for now.

Death Save (1d20=15)

[sblock=stat block]Salgyn Khovalyg - Half-Elf Bard (Shaman) 4
http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Salgyn_Khovalyg_(pacdidj)
Conditions: none
Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 21, Init: +3
AC: 19, Fort: 16, Reflex: 15, Will: 19
Speed: 5
HP: -1/43, Bloodied: 21, Surge Value: 10, Surges left: 10/10
Action Points: 1, Milestones: 1
:bmelee:Basic Atk: Harmonic Songblade Scimitar +4 vs AC, 1d8 dmg
:branged:Ranged Basic Atk: none
At Will:
Staggering Note, War Song Strike, Call Spirit Companion, Virtue of Valor, Versatile Chainmail
Encounter:
Twin Panthers, Dissonant Strain, Claws of the Eagle, Spirits Fangs, Majestic Word, Majestic Word, Words of Friendship, Second Wind
Daily:
Stirring Shout, Speak with Spirits, Nature Sense, Harmonic Songblade, Spring Renewal Totem
Combat notes: unconscious, prone, dying (2 failed saves)

Uyanmas - Riding Horse
HP: 36/36; AC: 14, Fort: 15, Ref: 13, Will: 10
Speed: 10
:bmelee:Basic Atk: Kick +4 vs. AC, 1d6+4 dmg
Combat notes:[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
GM: It would have gone after Eithal anyway (it doesn't know about Mind Spike).

As for the damage, you rolled 1 1 6 on your d6s, rolling randomly, I get 2nd and 3rd dice as the sneak attack dice, meaning Kaz did 7 less damage. Kaz still dropped it (almost exactly), causing its corpse to go invisible and shift to <Insight/Perception 24>
J6

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
OOC: I'm back! Hmm. Looks like all I have to do is make a death save.

Scarm has lost two healing surges owing to mote attacks, is that right?

Scarmiglione's eyes flicker open.

[sblock=death save]death save 1d20=20. Scarm spends a healing surge for 9 hp.[/sblock]
[sblock=MiniKenku]Scarmiglione Male Kenku Rogue|Sorcerer 4
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 12, Senses: Low-light vision
AC:19, Fort:15, Reflex:18, Will:18; Resist 5 radiant
HP:9/39, Bloodied:19, Surge Value:9, Surges left:1/7
Action Points: 0
Blazing Starfall
Sly Flourish

Wave of Light
Low Slash
Sneak In the Attack
Second Wind

Shocking Magnetism
Shadowdance Armor (item)
Lucky Charm (item)

Phase of the Sun: At the start of my turn, each enemy adjacent to me takes 2 fire and radiant damage; resist 5 cold
Phase of the Moon: Bonus to AC equal to number of conscious adjacent enemies; resist 5 psychic
Phase of the Stars: Whenever an enemy's attack misses me, I can teleport 2 as a free action; resist 5 radiant

First Time Bloodied: Change immediately to next phase.

Conditions: shocking magnetism, bloodied, prone, phase of the stars

Full sheet: Scarmiglione[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Stalking the Prey, Round 6

The motes seem to instantly detect the Kenku's recovery, blasting unmercifully until the status-quo is restored.

The last remaining stalker (since the one that Kaz dropped vanished) continues to rake Fredrock, drawing blood but not inflicting serious damage.

GM: Scarm has lost two surges, yes.

As for Kaz shifting, you can shift closer, but you don't know which way actually is closer, so no shift methinks.

[sblock=Enemy Actions]Death Mote 1: Deathly Arc(-2 target prone): NAT1 vs Scarm.
Death Mote 2: Deathly Arc(-2 target prone): NAT1 vs Scarm.
Death Mote 3: Deathly Arc(-2 target prone): 13 Fort vs Scarm, miss.
Death Mote 4: Deathly Arc(-2 target prone): 18 Fort vs Scarm, hit, 5 necrotic damage.
Death Mote 5: Deathly Arc(-2 target prone): 12 Fort vs Scarm, miss.
Death Mote 6: Deathly Arc(-2 target prone): 17 Fort vs Scarm, hit, 5 necrotic damage.
Death Mote 7: Deathly Arc: 15 Fort vs Kaz, hit, 5 necrotic damage reduced to 2.
Death Mote 8: Deathly Arc: 9 Fort vs Kaz, miss.

Rerisen Stalker 1: Terrifying Gaze: 19 Will vs Fredrock, hit, 8 psychic damage reduced to 5 and Fredrock has -2 defenses and is slowed(save ends), Claws: 28 AC vs Fredrock, hit, 10 damage reduced to 7 and concealed. Shift to M10.
Rerisen Stalker 2: ??

Rerisen Dead Y
: Charge to I8, Slam(+1 charge): 11 AC vs Kaz, miss.[/sblock]

[sblock=Combatants]Scarm: G8, 40 damage taken, bloodied, unconscious, dying, prone, equipment dropped, 4 lightning damage to any who start adjacent
Yishim: 51 damage taken, dead
Kaz: I3, 12 damage taken, 2 THP, bloodied, +2 speed, +2 damage, DR3
Salgyn: K4, 44 damage taken, bloodied, unconscious, dying, 2 death saves failed, prone, equipment dropped
Toeto: D12, 45 damage taken, bloodied, unconscious, dying, 1 death save failed, DR3, prone, equipment dropped
Eithal: H11, 69 damage taken, bloodied, unconscious, dying, 1 death save failed, prone, +2 reflex, +1 attack vs marked, equipment dropped
Fredrock: J9, 12 damage taken, -2 defenses and slowed(save ends), +4 damage with at-wills, DR3

Death Mote 1
: F13(5 squares up)
Death Mote 2: D10(5 squares up)
Death Mote 3: E6(5 squares up)
Death Mote 4: F7(5 squares up)
Death Mote 5: G13(5 squares up)
Death Mote 6: E9(5 squares up)
Death Mote 7: H12(5 squares up)
Death Mote 8: F12(5 squares up)
Death Mote: Minion, 15 AC, 12 Fort, 15 Ref, 14 Will. MBA - None.

Rerisen Stalker 1: L9, 76 damage taken, bloodied, marked(Fredrock), concealed
Rerisen Stalker 2: <Insight/Perception 29>
J6
, ??
Rerisen Stalker: 86 Max HP, 18 AC, 16 Fort, 17 Ref, 15 Will. Vuln 5 Radiant. MBA - Claws: +9 vs AC, 2d8+4 damage (+2d6 if has CA). Hit by Radiant: can't gain invisibility/concealment from powers until EONT.
Rerisen Stalkers destroyed: 2?

Rerisen Dead Y: I5
Rerisen Dead: Minion, 14 AC, 14 Fort, 12 Ref, 12 Will, Resist 10 Necrotic. MBA - Slam: +6 vs AC, 5 damage and push 1.[/sblock]

[sblock=Light, Terrain]It's still daylight out, though it's hard to tell from the mist. The mist is lightly obscured, meaning anything more than 1 square away has concealment and anything more than 5 squares has total concealment.

The rocks difficult terrain. The cliffs are DC 18 to climb.[/sblock]

Attachments

• StalkingthePreyRound6.jpg
    StalkingthePreyRound6.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Remove ads