• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General BG3 Massive Spoiler Thread

Rgr. Just watching videos of people soloing bosses in honor mode. One was a Monk.

Wife's currently playing her first honor mode run. She's trying to get into the Grove act 1.
This is the problem when regular gamers show an interest in RPGs. Rather than just enjoying the game, they have to seek self-validation by making videos showing off their leet-skillz.

Zardnaar

Legend
This is the problem when regular gamers show an interest in RPGs. Rather than just enjoying the game, they have to seek self-validation by making videos showing off their leet-skillz.

Well it's for my 4th or 5th playthrough.

I didn't use meta builds for my honor mode run using sone Zard semi originals.

Trying to put togather a solo mode honor run once I complete my goid dark urge run.

Basically increasing replay value by scenarios or limitation to see how far one can abuse things.

On tactician for example managed to defeat the Netherbrain using reasonably basic builds and left over equipment.

On honor mode rid it without the meta builds eg tavern brawler anything feat, sorlock, sword bard, archer etc.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
This is a thread full of people explaining their choices, including level builds. And this forum has plenty of people discussing the "right" way to build characters.

Gamers are gamers are gamers.

It's all just people, man.

Why are you gatekeeping like that? If people want to play the game, for whatever reason (and, yes, showing off leet-skillz is as valid a reason as any other), then let them do so and derive enjoyment from the game on their own terms.

This is a thread full of people explaining their choices, including level builds. And this forum has plenty of people discussing the "right" way to build characters.

Gamers are gamers are gamers.

It's all just people, man.
Young whippersnappers trampling all over my lawn. In my day we didn’t have no internet so we had to make do with hitting each other with rocks then scratching stick men on the cave wall.

Zardnaar

Legend
Almost at level 4 honor mode just arrived at Goblin camp. Just a big standard battlemaster.

Didn't get the burning sword doing a good aligned party with Wyll, Karlach, Gale as companions.

Remove ads