D&D General BG3 Massive Spoiler Thread

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
I don't know about Wyll, but what I heard is that Shadowheart sneaks in to your camp if you don't recruit her, and if she dies, the artifact gets on your hands regardless.

If I recall correctly, She pops up here and there in Act 1 until you reach a point where you find her dead and you gain the artifact if you want it or not since the story requires you to have it.

Ok

So what the the hell is going on with shoving in this game now?

Last time I played, you could shove or throw someone off anything, at your own peril - potentially losing loot of whatever (yawn who cares about loot!).

Now, my game is not letting me shove anyone off anything that is more than a 40ft drop, and not letting me shove or throw NPCs off a lot of things at all. It's utterly bizarre. I've tried reloading multiple times. No change.

This is first time in my entire gaming life that I've felt that something was non-ironically "literally unplayable". I mean absolutely to hell with this if there isn't a fix.

EDIT - Apparently this was a very bizarre bug. It was consistent over multiple reloads, different characters, and there was even a thread on the Steam forums (I know...) saying it was an intentional change. But it's a bug, and Verifying Files fixed it.
That’s good. Can’t have them nerfing Game of Throws!

Zardnaar

Legend
Tried honor mode.

Tempest Cleric.

Got my ass completely handed to me by the Harpies on the beach. It wasn’t even a fight.

Next time stay away from there until I’m like
Level 5

Heh I did it at level 4. You didn't cast calm emotions?

It's one of those fights you avoid before level 4 imho. Along with Flind, phase spiders and Auntie Eithel.

Assuming you know the counter it's still very high risk.

Remove ads