D&D General BG3 Massive Spoiler Thread

Reynard

Legend
I was just barely able to squeak through and survive the fight at the light of hope. Hoo boy that was a lot of evil trees and undead harpers. Now I have Jaheira in my camp, but we got new info about the Gith creche and Laz threatened to leave so I finally went and found a path through the monestary.

By the way, is there any way to actually get past the eagles without fighting? I calmed them and they then attacked anyway.

By the way, is there any way to actually get past the eagles without fighting? I calmed them and they then attacked anyway.
You can sneak around them, and even steal the plot item from near them, but I've never found a way to pacify them through dialog or spell.

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
So does the game ever mention Cyric and/or Kelemvor and what they think of the dead 3 coming back and havign influence and apparently having some claim to thing like murder and death etc

So does the game ever mention Cyric and/or Kelemvor and what they think of the dead 3 coming back and havign influence and apparently having some claim to thing like murder and death etc
Kelemvor gets mentioned quite a few times, without actually being named, by our boy Withers (who seems to avoid using the actual names of gods generally). He clearly has a fairly high opinion of him. I think he's actually name-checked a few times by other NPCs too.

I think the only time Cyric gets mentioned is that the weird Ox can say "Hail Cyric!" if you're nice to it. I was slightly disappointed he didn't turn up in any form to add to the utter chaos of the Dead Three, but maybe he's biding his time. If BG3's post-credits scene is canon then potentially we may see some changes in a future FR book.

Remove ads