• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BIG DAMN HEROES - a d20 Firefly Campaign [IC]

Shayuri

First Post
In response to Jon's yell, Melara calls back, "Me? I'm just an interested bystander. But there's trouble brewing in that Dragonfly you're parked next to. And what with all the yelling and shooting, you're attracting a lot of attention. You boys still have a captain, or was that who the bullet was for?"

Lot

First Post
Jon comes down below deck to see the person calling back to him. As he approaches, he grins.

"Hmmm...interested bystander, eh? Interested in what, may I ask? As for a captain? That's a good question. We're still trying sort things out ourselves. So...what kind of trouble are you talking about next door? Oh, where are my manners? Name's Jon Baxter."

Jon looks back to see if his shipmates have his back, then approaches in a friendly manner, his heavy wrench tucked into the back of his repair belt around his waist.

Watus

First Post
Ferrix said:
"Have you realized you're bleeding good man?" Kai says with a slight grin on his face.

Beale descends the stairs, furious and without a hint of caution, blood flowing freely down his arm. He glares at Kai as he passes. "Chur ni-duh1."

Povided no one attempts to stop him, he stomps right down the ramp and off the boat.

With Jon shouting above, a strange woman shouting below, his strange new companions arrayed around him, and Beale, shot and beating a hasty retreat, Bastion finds himself wishing he'd stayed in bed. Maybe that's what the premonition had meant.

Probably.

He shakes his head. "Someone said something about coffee? Oh, yes. That was me." He grabs the railing and hauls himself up the stairs toward the one thing that might redeem this bizarre and terrible morning.

"One pot o' joe. Commin' up."

Mel:

There is a rather large and brutish looking man angrily descending the ramp in your direction. He's bleeding rather a lot.

___
1 "Screw you."

Shayuri

First Post
Startled, Melara backs up and quickly moves to one side, giving the man plenty of room.

Gor...I hope THAT'S not the captain... May have to rethink this.

Rhun

First Post
As Beale leaves the ship and the initial tension fades some, Kai turns to Bastion."Mayhaps you could call th' crew together. Kai 'n I have some words we'd like to speak."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads