Hit Points: 15 (3d8-3)

Inspiration: X

Proficiency bonus: +2
Proficiencies: light, medium armor, shields (wood), druid weapons
Skills: nature, athletics, survival, animal handling
Tools: herbalism kit, flute
Languages: Common, Gnomish, Druidic, Dwarven

Attacks:
Dagger: 1d20+1 to hit, 1d4-1 damage (thrown: 20/60)
Produce Flame: DC 12 dex save or 1d8 fire damage.

Background: Outlander
* feature: Wanderer (find food and fresh water)

Druid abilities:
* Spellcasting (2 x level 1, 1 x level 2)
- Cantrips: Produce Flame, Mending
- 5 spells prepared (DC 12): Cure Wounds, Goodberry, Heat Metal, Entangle, Lesser Restoration
- Ritual casting
* Wild Shape (2 uses/rest, max 1 hr (.5 level)), CR 1
* Combat Wild Shape:
- bonus action to change
- bonus action when changed to spend spell slot for 1d8 hp/level recovered

Gnome Abilities:
* 60’ darkvision
* Gnome Cunning (save advantage vs magic, as above)
* Minor Illusion (DC 11)
* Speak with Small Beasts

Skills
-1 (dex) Acrobatics
+4 (wis) Animal Handling**
+1 (int) Arcana
-1 (str) Athletics**
+0 (cha) Deception
+1 (int) History
+2 (wis) Insight
+0 (cha) Intimidation
+1 (int) Investigation
+2 (wis) Medicine
+3 (int) Nature**
+2 (wis) Perception
+0 (cha) Performance
+0 (cha) Persuasion
+1 (int) Religion
-1 (dex) Sleight of Hand
-1 (dex) Stealth
+4 (wis) Survival**

Equipment:
Dagger (2gp 1#)
Herbalism kit (5gp 3#)
Flute (2gp 1#)
Sprig of Mistletoe (1gp -)
Pouch (5sp, 1#) with 29gp, 5sp

[sblock=Background]Amicus was the eleventh son that his father knew about, the third of a set of triplets, and the runt of the litter by any measure. He tried hard, but wasn't gifted; he wanted friends, but wasn't cool. He was small, weak, and often had to feed himself because there were never enough bowls in the Brief household. So Amicus would scrounge. Sometimes the nearby Dwarves would feed him in exchange for a song, but it was never enough. But they gave him a bed, and he came to appreciate that he could be treated as an individual, and not just as Filia and Karis's baby brother.

No one was more surprised than he, though, when he began to show his powers, blessed as he was in a deep dwarven tunnel, where the connection to the Feywild was particularly thin. First, it was firestarting, and then the healing. Then he could turn himself into a wolf. He's good at the wolf: it's bigger now, and he can keep it going for an hour or so at a time. He thinks in time he can make it last longer.

He's still the runt, and truth be told, he's still most comfortable on his own. But he's making his way where he can, and he has started to be seen as an asset by those around him.[/sblock]

Preferred Wild Shape: Dire Wolf

coy-84.JPG
AC 14, HP 37, Speed 50'
S 17 (+3), D 15 (+2), C 15 (+2), I 12 (+1) W 14 (+2) Ch 10 (0)
Size: L
Perception +4, Stealth +4, Athletics +5**
Keen Hearing and Smell (adv on Perception)
Pack Tactics: adv. if non-incapacitated ally w/in 5' of target
Bite: 1d20+5, 2d6+3 piercing, DC 13 Str or be knocked prone.

Last edited:

Radaceus

Adventurer
Aës, Dragonborn Paladin

Aës, of House Verdi, 4th to be Named
Bronze Dragonborn Paladin (female)
Oath of Conquest
lvl 3 XP: 900 Alignment: LN

Str 18 +4, Dex 10, Con 16 +3, Int 9 -1, Wis 11, Cha 18 +4
HP: 29 AC: 19/17(Chain Mail, Defence / Shield) Speed-30 Size- Medium

Languages: Common, Draconic, Dwarvish
Saving Throws: Wisdom. Charisma
Proficiency Bonus= +2
Spellcasting: Spell Attack Modifier= +6 Spell Save DC= 14

[sblock="Skills"]
Proficiencies: Athletics, Intimidation, Persuasion (BG), History(BG)
--Tools: Dragon Dice(BG)

Skill Check Modifiers:
Proficency BonusStat BonusTotal ModPassive Check
Acrobatics(Dex)
Animal_Handling(Wis)
Arcana(Int)
Athletics(Str)
Deception(Cha)
History(Int)
Insight(Wis)
Intimidation(Cha)
Investigation(Int)
Medicine(Wis)
Nature(Int)
Perception(Wis)
Performance(Cha)
Persuasion(Cha)
Religion(Int)
Sleight_of_Hand(Dex)
Stealth(Dex)
Survival(Wis)
+2
+2
+2
+2
+4
+4
+4
+4
+4
+6
+4
+1
+6
+4
+6

[/sblock]

[sblock="Racial Traits"]
Draconic Ancestry: Bronze draconic ancestry. Your breath weapon and damage resistance are determined by the dragon type
Breath Weapon: You can use your action to exhale destructive energy. 5' x 30' line from self, 2d6 Lightning damage , DC14(Dex) save for 1/2 damage.
Damage Resistance: Resistance to Lightning.
[/sblock]
[sblock="Class Traits"]
Divine Sense (5 uses per short rest: Until the end of your next turn, you know the location of any celestial, fiend, or undead within 60 feet of you that is not behind total cover. You know the type (celestial, fiend, or undead) of any being whose presence you sense, but not its identity. Within the same radius, you also detect the presence of any place or object that has been consecrated or desecrated, as with the hallow spell.
Lay On Hands (pool= 15 pts): Your blessed touch can heal wounds.
Fighting Style: Defense; +1 AC while wearing armor
Divine Smite: Upon hit, spend one paladin spell slot to deal additional radiant damage (2d8 for 1st level slot)
Divine Health: Immune to Disease
Channel Divinity;(regained on short rest)
-Conquering Presence: As an action, you force each creature of your choice that you can see within 30 feet of you to make a DC14 Wisdom saving throw. On a failed save, a creature becomes frightened of you for 1 minute. The frightened creature can repeat this saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
-Guided Strike: When you make an attack roll, you can use your Channel Divinity to gain a +10 bonus to the roll. You make this choice after you see the roll, but before the DM says whether the attack hits or misses.
[/sblock]

[sblock="Spells"]
Spell Slots: 1st level(3)
Prepared spells = 5 (+4 Cha + 1/2 level {1}={5})
*Armor of Agathys
*Command
Compelled Duel
Cure wounds
Protection from Evil and Good
Shield of Faith
Searing Smite

*always prepared
[/sblock]

[sblock="Inventory"]
Equipment:
Chain Mail, Shield w insignia,
Longsword (1d8 slashing, versatile 1d10)
Heavy Crossbow (1d10 piercing, range 100/400) Heavy, Loading, Two-handed)
--12 quarrels/quiver
Dagger (1d4 piercing, finesse, light, thrown range 20/60)
[sblock="Explorer's Pack"]Includes a backpack, a bedroll, a mess kit, a tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, and a waterskin. The pack also has 50 feet of hempen rope strapped to the side of it.[/sblock]
Holy Symbol- of ??
from background:
One set of traveller's clothes, a signet brooch of the Patina Order; Sargeants seal, of the Bronze Battalion, emblazoned on shield; and a pouch containing 10 gp (spent on shield)

Wealth: tbd,
Purchased-
Shield 10 gp

[/sblock]

[sblock="Background & Back Story"]

Knight of the Patina Order

A sergeant in Bronze Battalion, a crack group of the Patina Order. The Patina Order consists of selected Brass, Bronze, and Copper dragons; elites, the best of the best dragonborn warriors determined by a test of combat upon attaining adulthood.

{more to come: Back story}
[sblock="Back Story: the first years"]
"Why!" Verdantus cried, frustration teeming in his voice, as his gaze turned to his mate. "Why, must none of my sons succeed me in the order!?"
"Lower your voice," his mate, Aëthir, whispered, tilting her head in the direction of their fledgling girl.
He looked toward the child, "bah! I'm undone, Verdi is undone, generations fall today, we are no more in name." He stormed off, pottery could be heard smashing in another room of the mansion.

Aëstilexa knew her father despised her, she was his last child, and he wished for a strong male to carry on the family legacy. More importantly, to represent his house in the Patina Order, a distinction which carried with it prestige. Only the best warriors survived the Trial of Combat, and by proxy, only the best houses were represented. Her parents had brooded twice, first begetting three sons, the second time just her, the lonely egg. All of her fledgemates are gone, none succeeded the Trial upon their adulthood.

Aëstilexa wanted nothing more than her fathers approval and acceptance, if that meant being a boy, that is how she would be.

She was craftier than her previous siblings, and more vicious. She never let the other dragonkin get an upperclaw on her. And she never let any know her true nature, but one figured her out upon their adolescence, he caught her scent and was attracted to her; a daring young brass, followed her one day to try his talons on her. She rid herself and the world of one more daring young brass that day. From thenceforth, she made better efforts at disguising her nature.

-----------------------------

On her fifteenth year, during the Week of Trials, she entered her father's study, he didn't acknowledge her presence, studying at his desk. She touched at several of his trophies as she sauntered the room, stopping for some time before a tarnished bronze shield which hung on the wall behind him. She traced the outline of a dragon face emblazoned upon it.

"Father, I'm ready," said Aëstilexa
"Go away. It is a silly notion, females do not take the trial," He continued reading the tome before him.
She was accustomed to him brushing her aside and ignored it, "No, father, you will sign my name, " she moved around to loom over the front of his desk, pushing a document over his book, "I will take the test!"
Verdantus looked up, and shrank into his chair. A hulk of scaled muscle, squeezed into one of his dead sons suits of chain, peered unflinching at him. Determined. For the briefest of moments he caught an echo of his ancestors about her. He sensed the fear aura of his grandfather, Aës, her namesake.
"Dawn, forgive me" he muttered as he controlled his hand tremble and signed the waiver.

She rolled it up and stormed out. Marching straight to the arena where she presented it to the judges who unfurled the scroll and read it aloud. It felt as if her heart beat out of her scales and she barely heard a sentence, all she could do was remain stationary and try not to look weak, try not to look...female.

"..thus, let it be known, that I, Verdantus of House Verdi, do hereby grant permission for my child, Aës, Fourth to be Named, to represent our ancient house in the Trial of Combat." the judge concluded.

Her eyes widened, and a hint of smile was withheld from her snout.

[/sblock]
NOTES:
-learned dwarvish due to 'history' with war
- Travels with the teifling because the teifling helped her in a fight in this 'new' land, befriending her, the dragonborn has no reason to distrust the teifling, defending the teifling's honor when it is questioned ( this assumes that the paladin has no knowledge of the teiflings use of poison...or that she considers poison use as just another tool of combat and sees nothing wrong with it~ TBD)
- Holy symbol of Io? or Dawn? or?

Specialty - Officer (Sargent)
Traits- I can stare down a hell hound without flinching. I have a crude sense of humor.
Ideal- Nation. My nation is my priority.
Bond- Those who fight beside me are those worth dying for.
Flaw- I’d rather eat my armor than admit when I’m wrong. (possible answer to why she overlooks the teiflings nefarious ways...)

Background perks
Skill Proficiencies: Persuasion, History
Tool Proficiencies: Dragon dice
Languages: Dwarvish
Equipment: One set of traveler's clothes, a signet, banner or seal representing your place or rank in the order, and a pouch containing 10 gp
[/sblock]

Link to chargen & rolls

Fradak

Explorer
[SBLOCK=Backstory]

Hunter's Point... Nice place. So much people, though. They must be waiting the shuttle to Kraven. Looking out the tavern window, Vaex took a sip of his ale and read the letter again.

Vaex, my friend,

I pray Anshar that you find this missive on time. Don't blame me if I had to use magical means to reach you. You are a hard man to get a hold of, always on the run smuggling people out of those hellish caves. By the way, I never had the opportunity to thank you, but this time, I think I have my chance.

I had a dream, my friend. The Lady of the Night showed me the Pale Moon and under its blue light, several forms appeared to me. All together, they were attacked from all sides, but in the rage of battle, I could recognize you distinctively, surrounded by six others fighters. A Wolf, a Dragon, a Shadow, an Angel, an Eladrin and an Elf. Unfortunately, I could not foresee the outcome of your fight, but I had to interpret this omen.

Last time we've met, you were looking for help in your quest of freedom and if you still want to shoot everything holding a whip, I think the Lady responded to your prayers. The Pale Moon is coming. And with her, some of the best blades of the Realm. By Anshar, with the fine group and your magical arrows, every Drow slave will become free Elves before the next Moon.

I'll be waiting for you at the Inn of the Prancing Goblin. Ask for Tindal, that's the name I'm using now. Sadly, I have to hide most of the time to live among surface races but the doors of my shrine are always open to you. The authorities are not yet inclined to let a new cult rise in town as our people still carry the burden of the Drow malfeasance but, thanks to the Lady's goodness, we'll find a way to show them.

I don't know how I can repay you this life-debt but this, I can do. Join me here, in Kraven, and you will not be disappointed.

Oh, one more thing. Do not miss the shuttle. and do not try to reach the city by other means, even less during those days.

I pray for you, Vaex Arkeen, and may The Moon enlighten your path.

Nympharaun, your eternally grateful friend.
Nympharaun... Vaex could not refrain from thinking nostalgically of the old Priest. A priest of Anshar, the Lady of Night.

Some time ago, strive has formed in the hearts of younger Drow, this has given birth to a new goddess, a young one, one of mercy and compassion, unheard off in Drow Society and thus, impossible to grasp for them as well. still Desperate in search of Champion, Anshar reached out to the closest thing She could find. A human child with a faint trace of elven Blood and a spark destined for greatness. Through him She hopes that by releasing slaves and showing New Drow that not every revolves around them.

Nym was one of the low-born Drow, living under the snake whip of the noble families. Vaex freed him on his first raid to the Underdark. Since then, Nym became the first Priest of Anshar. The last raid goes back to longtime. As the Dwarves destroyed or keep an eye on every exits, Vaex is looking now for a new way to serve his Goddess. This letter is his only hope.
[/SBLOCK]
Vaex Arkeen
Male Half-Elf (Drow), Divine Soul 1/Hexblade 2, Chaotic Good

Armor Class. 17 (Chain Shirt 13, shield 2, Dex 2)
Hit Points. 19 + 8 Temp HP (1d6+2d8+1)
Speed. 30 ft.
Initiative. +2
--------------------
STR 8 (-1), DEX 14 (+2), CON 12 (+1), INT 10 (+0), WIS 11 (+0), CHA 18 (+4)
--------------------
Saving Throws. Con +3, Cha +6
Skills. Perception +2, Stealth +4, Persuasion +6, Arcana +2
Senses. Darkvision 60 ft, Passive Perception 12
Languages. Common, Elvish, Undercommon, Goblin
Proficiency. Medium Armor, Shields, Martial Weapons
Background. Underdark Smuggler
Tool. Forgery kit.

Arrows
--------------------
Eldritch Blast. Range : +6 (1d10+4 Force, 120 ft)
Ray of Frost. Range : +6 (1d8 Cold, -10ft, 60 ft)
Shocking Grasp. Touch : +6 (1d8 Lightning, Adv vs metal, no reaction)
Sacred Flame. DC 14 (1d8 Radiant, no cover, 60 ft)
Fog Cloud. (Conc. 1 hour, 20 ft radius, 120ft)
Faerie Fire. (Conc. 1 min, 60 ft)

Spells
--------------------
Spellcasting Ability Charisma; Spells Save DC 14 ; Spells Attack Bonus +6
Known Spells 2; Slots 2
Sorcerer
- Lvl 0 : Sacred Flame, Ray of Frost, Shocking Grasp, Guidance, Eldritch Blast, Mage Hand , Dancing Light
- Lvl 1 [][]: Find Familiar (Ritual), Fog Cloud

Warlock
- Lvl 1 [][]: Hex, Hellish Rebuke, Armor of Agathys, Shield, Wrathful Smite

Half-Drow
- Lvl 1 []: Faerie Fire

Invocations
--------------------
Agonizing Blast. EB damage +4.
Fiendish Vigor. False Life at will. (1d4+4 temp HP)

Features and Traits
--------------------
Fey Ancestry. Advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put you to sleep
Drow Heritage. Dancing Light, Faerie fire, Darkness (Lvl5). Long Rest.
Guerilla. You can quickly survey your environment for advantageous features. You can scavenge around your natural surroundings to cobble together simple supplies
Divine Magic Cleric Spells list.
Favored by the Gods. +2d4 if fail a saving throw or miss with an attack roll, short rest.
Hex Warrior. You can touch one weapon that you are proficient with .When you attack with that weapon, you can use your Charisma modifier.
Hexblade's Curse. As a bonus action, 30 ft, short rest.
* You gain a bonus to damage rolls against the cursed target. The bonus equals your proficiency bonus.
* Any attack roll you make against the cursed target is a critical hit on a roll of 19 or 20 on the d20.
* If the cursed target dies, you regain hit points equal to your warlock level + your Charisma modifier.

Equipment
---------------------

Coins 0 gp Equipment weight lb

Carrying Capacity lb

a944bc60739c540a586ea68002ac63a0.jpg

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
[sblock=Kert]
Name: Kert
Race: Teifling (Gladys)
Background: Mercenary Veteran
Class: Assassin 3

HP: 21
AC: 15

Str: 11
Dex: 17
Con: 13
Int: 8
Wis: 12
Cha: 15

Skills:
Athletics
Sleight of Hand
Stealth (expertise)
Deception (expertise)
Performance
Persuasion

Proficiencies:
Light armor
Rogue weapons
Vehicles (Land)
Thieves tools
Disguise kit
Poisoners kit
Common
Infernal
Thieves can’t

Tiefling Features:
• Within 60 feet of you, treat dim light as bright, darkness as dim light
• Gain fire resistance
• Can cast the minor illusion cantrip. At 3rd level, disguise self (1/day). At 5th level, invisibility (1/day) (use Cha for DCs)

Mercenary Veteran Feature:
• You have broad knowledge of mercenary companies, the ability to find local mercenary hang outs, and you are able to find work as a mercenary

Rogue Features:
• Double proficiency with chosen skills
• Sneak Attack (2d6)
• Understand a secret language
• Double proficiency with chosen skills (Deception,Stealth)
• You can dash, disengage, or hide as a bonus action
• Rogue Archetype: Assassin
• You are proficient with poisoner's kits and disguise kits
• You always crit surprised creatures and you have advantage vs creatures who haven't acted

Cantrip:
Minor Illusion

Spells:
Disguise self (1/day)

leather armor
shortsword (2
dagger (2)
burglar's pack
thieves' tools
uniform
rank insignia
one type of gaming set
pouch [/sblock]

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
[sblock=Thael]
mobius_ff_hunter_by_yuchenghong-d8xhvlq (1).jpg
Name: Thael
Sex: Currently Male
Race: Eladrin (autumn)
Class/Level: Rogue 1 feylock 2
Alignment: Chaotic good
Size: Medium
Type (Subtype): Humanoid (elf)
Init: +4 (+4 dex)
Senses: Darkvision (60 ft.)
Passive Perception: 13

DEFENSE
AC: 15 (+1 leather, +4 dex)
HP: 21
Saves: Dexterity & intelligence
Special Defenses:
- Fey Ancestry: advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.

OFFENSE
Speed: 30ft
Melee:
1 handed: rapier: +6 Attack, 1d8+4 Piercing
2 handed (2 daggers): +6/+6 Attack, 1d4+4/1d4 Piercing
short bow +6 attack; 1d6+4 damage Piercing (range 80/320)
Special Attacks:
-

feats
None

STATISTICS
Str 8 (-1), Dex 18 (+4)* , Con 12 (+1), Int 13 (+1)*, Wis 12 (+1), Cha 14 (+2)
*Proficient

SKILLS Proficiencies in bold: perception (elf) 4 rogue, 2 background
* denotes expertise

+6 (dex) Acrobatics from rogue
+1 (wis) Animal Handling
+1 (int) Arcana
-1 (str) Athletics
+4 (cha) Deception from rogue
+1 (int) History
+3 (wis) Insight from background
+2 (cha) Intimidation
+1 (int) Investigation
+1 (wis) Medicine
+1 (int) Nature
+5 (wis) Perception* from elf/background - redudancy
+2 (cha) Performance
+4 (cha) Persuasion from rogue
+1 (int) Religion
+6 (dex) Sleight of Hand from rogue
+8 (dex) Stealth* from background
+1 (wis) Survival

Tools: Thieve's tools

Languages:Common, Elvish(elf), sylvan(background)

RACE FEATURES
Darkvision: Can see in dim light within 60' as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it was dim light
Fey Ancestry: Advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep
Keen senses: proficient in perception
Trance: Long rests take 4h
Languages: Common & Elvish
The Blessed of Corellon [sblock]
Ever changing, mirthful, and beautiful, the primal elves
could assume whatever sex they liked. When they bowed
to Lolth's influence and chose to fix their physical forms,
elves lost the ability to transform in this way. Yet occasionally elves are born who are so androgynous that they are
proclaimed to be among the blessed of Corellon-living
symbols of the god's love and of the primal elves' original
fluid state of being. Many of Corellon's chief priests bear
this blessing.

The rarest of these blessed elves can change their sex
whenever they finish a long rest-a miracle celebrated by
elves of all sorts except drow. (The DM decides whether an
elf can manifest this miracle.) Dark elves find this ability
to be terrifying and characterize it as a curse, for it could
destabilize their entire society. lfCorellon's blessing manifests in a drow, that elf usually flees to the surface world to
seek shelter among those dedicated to Corellon. [/sblock]
Fey step: bonus action teleport 30' + rider[sblock]

As a bonus action, you can magically teleport up to 30 feet to an unoccupied space you can see.
Once you use this trait, you can't do so again until you
finish a short or long rest.

When you reach 3rd level, your Fey Step gains an
additional effect based on your season; if the effect
requires a saving throw, the DC equals 8 +your profi·
ciency bonus+ your Charisma modifier:

Autumn. Immediately after you use your Fey Step, up to
two creatures of your choice that you can see within
10 feet of you must succeed on a Wisdom saving
throw or be charmed by you for 1 minute, or until you
or your companions deal any damage to it.

Winter. When you use your Fey Step, one creature of
your choice that you can see within 5 feet of you before you teleport must succeed on a Wisdom saving
throw or be frightened of you until the end of your
next turn.

Spring. When you use your Fey Step, you can touch one
willing creature within 5 feet of you. That creature
then teleports instead of you, appearing in an unoccupied space of your choice that you can see within 30
feet of you.

Summer. Immediately after you use your Fey Step, each
creature of your choice that you can see within 5 feet
of you takes fire damage equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum of 1 damage).[/sblock]

BACKGROUND Far Traveler
Feature:
Court Functionary[sblock]
Your knowledge of how bureaucracies function lets you gain access to the records and inner workings of any noble court or government you encounter. You know who the movers and shakers are, whom to go to for the favors you seek, and what the current intrigues of interest in the group are.[/sblock]
Skill Proficiencies: insight, perception
Tool Proficiencies: none
Language: 2 extra language: sylvan, goblin

CLASS FEATURES Rogue
Expertise: stealth and perception
Sneak attack: 1d6, need advantage or enemy of target within 5' of it and don't have disadvantage
Thieve's cant

CLASS FEATURES Warlock
Spellcasting: Charisma is your spellcasting ability for your spells. The saving throw DC to resist a spell you cast is 12 (8 + +2 prof bonus + 2 cha bonus). Your attack bonus when you make an attack with a spell is +4 (+2 prof bonus + 2 cha bonus).
Otherworldly patron:the arch fey[sblock]Starting at 1st level, your patron bestow s upon you the
ability to project the beguiling and fearsom e presence
o f the fey. A s an action, you can cause each creature in
a 10-foot cube originating from you to make a W isdom
saving throw against your w arlock spell save DC. The
creatures that fail their saving throws are all charm ed
o r frightened by you (your choice) until the end of
your next turn.
O nce you use this feature, you can’t use it again until
you finish a short or long rest.[/sblock]
spells: 2 cantrips known (friends, minor illusion), 3 spells known (sleep, hex, armor of agathis), 2 level 1 slots
Eldritch Invocations: 2 misty visions, mask of many faces

Proficiencies Simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords

Gear:
• a rapier
• a shortbow and quiver of 20 arrows
• a burglar’s pack: backpack, a bag of 1,000, ball bearings, 10 feet of string, a bell, 5 candles, a crowbar, a hammer, 10 pitons, a hooded lantern, 2 flasks of oil, 5 days rations, a tinderbox, and a waterskin. The pack also has 50 feet of hempen rope strapped to the side of it.
• Leather armor, two daggers, and thieves’ tools

Backbround: A set of fine clothes and a pouch containing 5 gp

Money: 5 gp

Physical Appearance:
Thael is a slender androgynous elf, 5 feet tall, and weighs 140 pounds. He has pale skin, violet eyes and dark brown hair. He is 79 years old.

Backstory:
Thael is a choosen of Corellon and was born in the Feywild. There, he shifted his form regularly, between male and female, and between the various seasonal forms available to the eladrin, as his whim guided him.

His mother, a cleric of Corellon, was choosen to ascent to Arvanor when he was quite young, at age 30, and he was then raised by the clergy, hearing only rumors of whom his father could be. This is what most people believed, but Thael's mother had reached out to him, offering guidance and protection in the form of fey magics.
The nobility and clergy saw auspicious signs in him, and a marriage was arranged between him and a son of a powerful noble house. He wanted nothing of this, so he fled the feywild.

He has only been on the prime material plane for a few months, spending his time travelling, exploring and causing some fun mischief wherever he goes
[/sblock]

Mike291

Explorer
Ramiel Starfall
Aasimar/Lore Bard

Str 12 (+1)
Dex 12 (+1)
Con 12 (+1)
Int 10 (+0)
Wis 13 (+1)
Cha 18 (+4)

Size Medium
Speed 30
AC 12 (leather)
Initiative +2
Hit points 17 (3d8+3)
Proficiency Bonus +2
Proficiencies
Armor Light
Weapons Simple weapons, hand cross bows, longsword, shortsword, rapier
Tools Lute, Flute, Viol, Disguise Kit
Skills Perception, Stealth, Performance, Sleight of Hand, Insight, Investigation,
Languages Common, Celestial, Dwarvish, Elvish
Attacks
Hand Crossbow +3 to hit 1d6+1 Piercing
Dagger +3 to hit 1d4+1 Piercing
Rapier +3 to hit 1d8 +1 Piercing
Bardic Abilities
Spell Casting
Ritual Casting
Spells Known
Cantrips Light, Minor Illusion, Vicious Mockery
1st level, Comprehend Languages, Detect Magic, Dissonant Whispers, Healing Word, Sleep
2nd level, Silience

Spell Attack Bonus +6
Spell Save DC 14

Class Abilities
Bardic Inspiration (d6) four uses
Jack of All Trades
Song of Rest
College of Lore
Bonus Skill Proficiencies
Skill Expertise Perception, Stealth
Cutting Words

Racial Abilities
Celestial Resistance (radiant and necrotic damage resistance)
Darkvision 60 feet
Healing Hands (touch target to heal 1 point per level usable once per long rest)
Light Bearer (know the light cantrip)
Radiant Soul ( use action to cause eyes to glows and luminous wings to sprout for 1 minute) gain flying speed 30 feet deal extra 1 point per level of radiant damage to 1 target when you deal damage with attack or spell resets with long rest

Back Ground Faction Agent (DM knows which order but for now will remain secret)
I was born to apple farmers in a small village, from birth I was always different than the other children of the village. I have always had a haunting singing voice and knew songs that my parents could not tell me how I came to know them. I also began to display innate magical abilities as I started turning into a teenager. I healed my father when a tree he was feeling came down on him, just by singing a tune that came to me. After that word spread and a group of strangers came to my village one night. They wanted to talk with my parents. I was sent to bed, my parents and the strangers talked long into the night and in the morning they took me away to train at a special “school” for the gifted. Also that night I had a dream that told me not to be afraid but to go with them and learn. At the school I was taught many things but first among them was the “way of the bard”. Now I travel the empire gathering news, gaining favor, and preforming tasks as required by my order.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases