"Birds of a Feather"

Radaceus

Adventurer
The dragonborn walked into a bar.
Aes cocked her head and looked up at a ding left by her thorny crested scalp in the bottom strut stretching out a large banner proclaiming the biggest Pale Moon festival in the region.
She immediately sharpened her gaze on the nearest commoner, "You people really need to put things up higher!"
The commoner averted gaze and hastened in an opposite direction.

"We could do nothing, or, we could find out if nothing is worth doing." she reasoned in reply to the rogue as he weaved ahead, in her shadow, as she shadowed him.

Evi & Ramiel don't hear anything revealing about what might be happening in the forest

Aes on the other hand sees two men walking past, they look like hunters but much older and most likely more free time hunting. she can hear some of their conversation
"...you think....?"
-"probaly, she......"
"hope it ...... like last time."

Radaceus

Adventurer
Aes stops suddenly, and looms around toward the two hunters, interposing her bulk in their path
'hello, i overheard some of your conversation, what happened last time?' she asks.

OOC: [roll0]

As the Dragonborn blocks the path of the old hunters one of them immediatly turns pale as he stares up at the hulk of dragonscales infront of him.
The other one is also taken aback by the form infront of him. But seems abit more worldwise then most of the village folk here.
"Euh... nothing? Just... the forest has a will of it's own."

Radaceus

Adventurer
The Dragonborn considers the hunters response. Her honor besting her aggravation at the possibility of withheld information. Without any further exchange with the hunter, she abruptly turns about and catches up with Kert.

"What ever the commotion is up ahead, rumor is, the forest is in on it. I smell a chance to exercise my skills. But you do not have to do anything if that is what you wish, more glory for me" the paladin ribs the thief.

tglassy

Adventurer
“Ha, and let you get yourself kills by some inept bandit?” Kert said. “Or worse, let you make off with whatever loot or reward that may be available? Not a chance. Let’s talk to those people. I’m feeling random today, and they look about as random as they come.”

Kert approaches the others.

Mike291

Explorer
Ramiel looks down at Amicus, "Ram will be fine". When he looks back up and sees the Dragonborn striding with purpose towards him he will ask, "what news have you?"

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Amicus has a momentary connection with Ramiel, but is swiftly looked past as the hulking scaled figure arrives. He separates himself from the group and again heads for the forest edge.

Maybe he sees a squirrel, and approaches it to ask what's going on. Maybe he can sense something on his own, merely looking at the forest.

OOC: Gnomes speak with small beasts. If relevant: Nature: [roll0].

As Amicus reaches the Forest edge he doesn't find any Wildlife. Nor does he sense much Wildlife nearby to begin with.

After you spend a few minutes searching, one of the seasoned hunters comes running up to you.
"Hey! You! Little guy! Stay back from the Forest. Just... Go stand with the others."

Last edited:

Remove ads