• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blackmoor Collector's Guide

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
It may also be worth adding the 2E book Chronomancer, and the supplement for it Chronomancy and the Multiverse. The original book had an appendix discussing chronomancy in all of their published worlds (Blackmoor included), and the web enhancement expanded on that.

Of course, by that logic, these should probably be added to all of the guides you've done so far. ;)

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
It may also be worth adding the 2E book Chronomancer, and the supplement for it Chronomancy and the Multiverse. The original book had an appendix discussing chronomancy in all of their published worlds (Blackmoor included), and the web enhancement expanded on that.

Of course, by that logic, these should probably be added to all of the guides you've done so far. ;)
Well, maybe not the Lankhmar guide :p. As a general rule, where a book or magazine article discusses a topic and then goes on to detail how that applies to multiple D&D worlds, I haven't included that in any of the Guides. There are a handful of exceptions to this, but not many.

I did just make a note to remember to include that chronomancy RTF in the 2nd edition guide though. I'm sure I'd have forgotten that otherwise :D

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
I am curious how you make the call on products like the DA# adventures that could be in greyhawk, known world, or blackmoor in this case. (as an aside, I just realized why they are "DA"...).

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I am curious how you make the call on products like the DA# adventures that could be in greyhawk, known world, or blackmoor in this case. (as an aside, I just realized why they are "DA"...).
The DA series is easy to make a call on, I included them in the Greyhawk guide, they are listed again here, and they'll show up again when I get to the Mystara guide :cool:

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Its controversial, but I have also hypothesized that the adventure Foul Weather is tied to Blackmoor:

More free Blackmoor Downloads:
That's a very nice collection of downloads! I've made a note to take a look through that list and update this guide accordingly (but probably only after I finish the next one). Thanks for the pointer.

I'm not so sure about Foul Weather though. I can certainly believe there's some Blackmoor influence there, but it doesn't quite seem to fit in the Blackmoor Collector's Guide :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads