• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BLEB1: Beer Run (stonegod - Designated Driver)

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Also, I bet a lot of us are distracted from pbp due to the 4th edition coverage. I was just going over the convention sample characters with my 7 year old, and only checked in when her Mom declared it homework time! :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Sorry, RL issues (see my post in the general thread).

Obviously, you guys will be the most effected. How do you want to handle this. I can pass it off to Stonegod if he's up to it, I can TRY to run this (if this is the only PbP action I have, it might be easier), or I can write you guys back home.

Honestly, you're probably a bit more than half-way though, but the fun stuff is just up ahead.

Stonegod, you're welcome to weigh in on this.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Bront said:
Stonegod, you're welcome to weigh in on this.
Found my copy of your proposal, but I'd need to reread the thread on where things are, etc., etc. March tends to be a bit busy, but I might be able to keep things going once I get my head wrapped around things.

Feel free to email me w/ any updates from the proposal.

Bront

The man with the probe
stonegod said:
Found my copy of your proposal, but I'd need to reread the thread on where things are, etc., etc. March tends to be a bit busy, but I might be able to keep things going once I get my head wrapped around things.

Feel free to email me w/ any updates from the proposal.
Sure, I can give you more specifics.

[sblock=Stonegod only. Players stay out!]Kill the PCs just after they make it out of town. The guy they buy the carts from is an elder daelkyr with a lot full of carts from the Far Realm.[/sblock]

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: If Stonegod is willing to take over, that's great. However, I'm also OK with declaring a hiatus for the time being... if you want us to check back in 90 days, for example, it's OK with me. I've been feeling a bit overloaded lately myself.

Remove ads