• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bloodcove Disguise

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Frost quivers with the effort of will it takes to hold her position as she hears her comrades lay conditions for the truce. The battle-lust - and the insane clarity of thought that comes with it - insists that she leave no enemy at her back, but her sense of honor demands that she hold to her friends' word.

Icy breezes waft from her in all directions as the conflicting demands paralyze her as effectively as the witch's spell had only moments ago.

galahad0430

First Post
The woman imperiously waves off the reaming guardsman and they back away defensively.
Looking at your group she says with a sardonic smile, "Enjoy your trip. They will be only a little behind you." she points at the disturbance in the distance. A moment later the lizard flies out of the forest and lands on her shoulder, licking the wound from Aradra's arrow.
With that she also backs away into the jungle.

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra did not like letting the girl go, but that was the deal. It was Kanli he was more concerned about, as she was barely standing. "Get your things. We are leaving. "

He looks at the retreating girl and glares after her as the others prepare to leave.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Frost stares intently at the spot in the jungle into which the witch disappeared, gradually coming down from her rage. With a final shake, she turns and nods her thanks to Chaucer before turning and efficiently stripping the guardsmen's bodies of their gear. She sags in weariness as she searches.

OOC: Anybody mind if Kalinn takes one of the shirts?

galahad0430

First Post
Raimondo comes hurrying up to your group.

"T'ey t'ink t'ey can catch us, but t'ey wrong. My donkeys move nearly as fast as t'em. Not many horses in Sangre, t'ey don't do well in ta jungle. What few mounted troops t'ey have will be not be a match agian't ya. We must move quickly!"

jackslate45

First Post
Nodding toward Ramondo, Aradra goes over to where Kanli is field stripping the guard. "I think you earned yourself one of those. Markas, Mandalo, you two should wear the others for now."

Aradra looks back where the witch was, hoping that there will be a next time.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Markas 'clanks' as he moves his blue tabard aside. "If I tried taking all of this off here they would catch us," he says with a grin.

"I'll keep this on for now. I like to feel extra protected."

OCC: Markas is wearing mw full plate - note it could have been +1 but Arcane Row hates me.

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Ok, Aradra and Chaucer both hit lvl 4 as of yesterday. I have XP at the following so far (this includes daily alottment up to 8/15) :
Kalinn- 5210
Mandalo- 5210
Syldar- 5808
Aradra- 6717
Chaucer- 6717
Markas- 4604

Markas, I was going by your sheet on the Wiki site. It said you had 3312 XP. Let me know if that is correct.

Remove ads