• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bloodcove Disguise

nothingpoetic

First Post
OOC: Sorry, I thought we were still in round 2, my fault.

Chaucer seeing Kalinn in danger takes a step to get a better angle as he pulls another arrow out of his quiver. As he puts it to the string, he makes eye contact with guard next to Kalinn and whispers to his arrow, strike true, save her. Pulling the arrow back to his ear, he swiftly taps into the arcane magic that flows through his bones and channels just a bit into the arrowhead as he releases it toward its target.

[Sblock=Actions]
Swift Action - Arcane Strike
Move action - Move to C-9
Standard Action - Attack G-1[/Sblock]

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
Something seems to be moving about in Chaucer's pack. Suddenly, you see the lizard's head poke out of it and clamped firmly in it's mouth is the key that was given to you by Frederick in Venza.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Markas takes and looks at the witch oddly. "No I don't think so," he says menacingly. "I think you should surrender now."

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
The remaining guardsmen press their attack. G4 moves forward and attacks Aradra while the other two go after Mandalo. G3 lands a glancing blow on Mandalo, but the other two attacks miss.

OOC: missed Aradra's 5' step, so instead, G4 moves to B-10 (provoking AoO from Mandalo). I'll keep the attack roles vs the same, just switch G3 and G4 (so Aradra is missed and Mandalo takes the 4 pts instead).

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads