• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bloodcove Disguise

maquise

First Post
OOC: Have been busy, and will be for the foreseeable future. Will try to post as often as possible.

Mandalo, unable at this time to get to Kalinn (I think), strikes hard at one of the guards.

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: still waiting on Syldar and Chaucer. Mandalo, you realize you aren't next to any of the enemy and I don't think you want to move forward alone were they can surround you, correct?

jackslate45

First Post
Syldar draws her bow and begins to sing of the bandits defeat.

They ask for the key
But soon shall they plea
While on bended knee
For us to set them free

As she sings, she draws her bow.

OOC: On the map, X is Xeanja and G# are the guardsmen with her?

[sblock="Status"]
Std: Begin bardic music
Move: Draw bow
Free: 5 foot step to D10

AC (/touch/FF): 18/13/15
Hit Points: 9/20
Saves (F/R/W): +1/+6/+2
Bardic music used: 2/10
Spells cast: 1: 0/4
Current effects: 3 strength damage

Used items: 2 potions of lesser restoration from caravan

[/sblock]

OCC: She did post this some time ago

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Ok, Chaucer will hold until he responds. I also assume Mandalo is readying an attack instead of moving out by himself. I still need a will save from Markas. So we will go to round 2.

galahad0430

First Post
Round 2

Aradra-shoots G-2 for 23 pts.
Chaucer-drops his pack and shoots G-2 for 10 pts.
Kalinn-steps up and hits Xeanja for 12pts.
Markas-moves to B-6 and hits G-2 for 8pts dropping him.
Xeanja-steps back and casts hold person on Kalinn, then cackles
Mandalo-hits G3 for 6 pts.
Guardsmen-G1 hits Kalinn for 5 pts, the other 3 move up and hit Mandalo for 6 pts
Syldar-continues singing and rapid fires at G3, hitting him for 19 pts.

Attachments

• bridge road round 2.JPG
    bridge road round 2.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Will save (on other page, sorry) rolled 13

Markas races forward since the warrior-woman surprised him by taking the fight to the enemy. He attacks one of the guards hoping to take him out of the fight quickly.

<roll for me as I don't know if Markas is hexed or not, thanks: Attack: +09 = [BAB (03) + STR (03) + Weapon Focus (01) + MW (01) + Trait (01) + Magic (00)] DMG: 1d8+3 - If you wish to lose the trait bonus as that will be changing soon that is ok with me - this would be the first time the character would be using it so if it is gone it would be like it was never there.>

jackslate45

First Post
Ararda, deciding that if even one of their allies falls it is over for them, decides to race his arrows against Markas' speed. When the warrior went running, he lined up his arrows and fired them...

OCC: +7 (+8 normal +1 PBS +1 Bard -2 Rapid Shot -1 Deadly Aim.) 1d8+ (+2 STR + 2 DA + 1 PBS + 1 Bard)

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: oops forgot the +1 for Syldar's bardic performance. So Markas hits. Yes, you are under the misfortune hex so roll 2d20s for all rolls and take the worse result. Aradra, your other arrow hit too, none of the guards have their shields out yet (they had crossbows out and the two w/scimitars used their move actions to draw them)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads