Bloodcove Disguise

galahad0430

First Post
As you loot the bodies, Raimondo begins shouting orders to his drovers. They all tighten straps and check loads and by time you are ready to leave he has the caravan moving. Kalinn is looking a little pekid though.

nothingpoetic

First Post
Before setting out, Chaucer walks over to Kalinn, calling to the others as he does, If anyone was injured in that battle, head this way. He then puts a hand on her shoulder and activates his wand a few times until she looks as good as new.

[Sblock=Actions]Will use as many charges of my CLW to heal up Kalinn as necessary, unless someone else has another idea... I will give it a day or so before I roll in case you guys have other suggestions, and if you need healing feel free to raise your voice as well.[/sblock]

OOC: Will work on getting Chaucer leveled up tonight.. hopefully it happens, but I am currently laid up with a surgery so I don't know how the rest of the day will go lol

jackslate45

First Post
With the caravan moving along, Aradra takes a moment to rest. His eyes show a weariness from the battle, but a resolve to finish this mission. He wipes the blood from his arm, and without thinking, wipes it on the ground beside him. Standing up, he starts moving along with the rest of the group.

-----------------

A lone wolf appears out of the brush sometime after the group leaves. He sniffs the ground, intent on looking for something. He noticed an arrow sticking from the ground, and goes over to inspect it. His tail starts wagging excitedly, as though he recognizes something. He covers the rest of the battle field, smelling the different aromas in sweat and blood. The last thing he smells is a pool of dried blood on a tree, and barks happily. He runs off after the smells, in the direction of the moving caravan.

OCC: Hurray for Animal Companions and Spells! Shadow won't join till level 4 is approved, but thought I'd introduce him anyway.

Feel better nothingpoetic

galahad0430

First Post
The next four days are grueling. The Brotherhood forces are unable to close the gap however, as Raimondo sets a blistering pace. Everyone is tired, both from the pace and the stress of constant pursuit. On the morning of the fifth day, you set out. After a while you realize that the familiar site of the disturbance of the Brotherhood forces is missing.
Raimondo moves up to your party and says, "Look! T'ey have given up!"
A ragged cheer erupts from the rest of the caravan.
"We can reach ta site by noon."

OOC: I really liked your intro for your animal companion, Aradra :). If anyone wants to prepare anything special or has anything they want done during the four days of the chase, post it now please.

maquise

First Post
Over the course of the trip, Mandalo had aided his allies with healing. Now that they had arrived at their destination, he set about readying himself for the perils they were about to face.

"I hope we are able to render aid enough to help these people. We've been through too much for this to be in vain."

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer spends the rest of the trip flitting between his companions. He spends a lot of time near Syldar, trading stories, songs, and practicing his instruments. He spends a bit of every day with Aradra, as he works on drawing back his bow, focusing his mind, trying to learn from the ranger with such a devastating bow. He works beside Mandalo as they seek to heal the party of its wounds from battle. Every few hours, he makes sure to check in on Kalinn, to ensure she is healing properly from her wounds, and he seeks some time traveling near Markas, asking him about his history, trying to get to know this new ally. All in all, he spends the time preparing himself mentally for whatever might be ahead, silently crafting the story of their adventure, and doing whatever he can to keep the spirits of his allies up. Success for this venture after they had come so far, might seem inevitable, but Chaucer knows the only way they will succeed is if they are prepared for anything.

OOC: How many charges do I need to fire off to heal everyone up? Or should I just let everyone heal up and keep the charges?

Chaucer is leveled up, he is just waiting for approval.

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
The harrowing conditions pose no problem for the ranger. Aradra was used to walking 16 hours a day, then immediately set up camp for resting. As such, he was being cautious. On any break that they set, Aradra had a trap set up for the caravan behind them, hoping to slow any progress down.

However, he also cannot shake the feeling that it was not just the caravan that was after them. He felt himself being stared at through the trees, as though something was tracking him down.

OCC: Aradra will have cast the Alarm spell(Loud Version) before they set out each morning. It would serve as a distraction if they got close enough for it to go off. This also means that on the 5th day, Aradra has used his 1st level spell for it.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +6 Perception: +9
AC: 17 (13 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 42 Current: 36
CMB: +6 CMD: 20(17ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +8 Will: +3
Current Conditions in Effect:
Current Weapon in Hand:
MWK Comp Longbow +9 1d8 + 2 (+1 if PBS)
Current Weapon in Sheath: Dagger

Spells Prepared: 1st Level: Alarm[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: How many charges do I need to fire off to heal everyone up? Or should I just let everyone heal up and keep the charges?

OOC: Kalin is at 6 of 38 HP at the start of the chase. If we're getting 8 hours of sleep at night (doesn't sound like it) she'll be at 18/38 by the current day. Otherwise, still 6.

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: With the lack of rest, healing is halved. If you expend 8 charges you get everyone to full with the partial healing from travel.

OOC: EDIT:Make that 4 charges, because Mandalo can use his lay on hands each day also.

Remove ads