Bob World Builder is soliciting interview questions for D&D Executive Producer Kyle Brink

dave2008

Legend
Post here: https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkx2syJNaDURxmd_ciFzFVHN5NXpBWa9xvU

Please try not to ask duplicate questions. Instead, use the thumbs up button if the one you want to hear has already been asked.
Goodness, already to many suggestions for me to go through and up vote the good ones. Unfortunately, many of the suggestions are not good / helpful IMO. I hope Bob can curate these to get a good list of questions because a lot of these are not important IMO.

Goodness, already to many suggestions for me to go through and up vote the good ones. Unfortunately, many of the suggestions are not good / helpful IMO. I hope Bob can curate these to get a good list of questions because a lot of these are not important IMO.

I can't open it on my mobile phone.

Do I guess correctly that a lot of people go there to blow off steam, focussing on past things instead of trying to work for a good future?

I don't get why people waste their time being just destructive instead of being constructive.

dave2008

Legend

Do I guess correctly that a lot of people go there to blow off steam, focussing on past things instead of trying to work for a good future?

I don't get why people waste their time being just destructive instead of being constructive.
Yes. More venting and ranting then questions to clarify where we are now and how we are moving forward.

Haplo781

Legend

Exterior locus of control.

Remove ads