Bootezus and the... others.

Bari

First Post
Okay. This is probably the dumbest question ever. But I'll ask anyway.

What do all these Bootezus, and Typor'is, and things look like?

Itzquahpilli

First Post
Bootezus are 1-3 feet tall with pointy tails, stubby but functional wings, and red, purple, or black, hairless flesh. They have no claws or fangs and are therefore poorly suited to actual combat. However, they are able to use Remove Player from Chat Site, Remove Character from Chat Site, and Aggravate Player at will as spell-like abilities. These are all free actions for the bootezu and allow no saving throw.
Bootezu meat tastes very similar to fish and can make an excellent substitute when making sushi.

Typorr'is are much smaller than bootezus, ranging in size from four inches to one foot tall. They have waspish or bat-like wings and are capable of hovering for long periods of time. Like their cousins, they have no claws or fangs. Their scaly skin has a wide variety of colors and no two look exactly the same. Their spell-like abilities are limited to Lesser Alter Reality, Aggravate Player, and Temporary Dyslexia, which they can also use at will as 17'th-level sorcerers. These can be countered with a successful Will save.
Typorr'i are not known to be edible.

Despite the popular belief that bootezu repellent can temporarily dispose of these demons, characters taking this popular countermeasure have no lower a rate of bps (bootings per session) than characters not using bootezu repellent. Even killing them is ineffective, as the vile creatures are regenerated in the deepest of the Nine Hells and return with a vengeance. The only proven countermeasure is to get reliable high-speed internet, and even then, you are never secure.

Midna

First Post
I've always pictured Bootezu like a cross between a dog and a lizzard. But like those dogs that always meet you with sticking its nose where it doesn't belong, then they don't leave you alone. Just my ten cents on what I think what they look like.

Magi_Apolline

ISRP Moderator
Itzquahpilli said:
Bootezus are 1-3 feet tall with pointy tails, stubby but functional wings, and red, purple, or black, hairless flesh. They have no claws or fangs and are therefore poorly suited to actual combat. However, they are able to use Remove Player from Chat Site, Remove Character from Chat Site, and Aggravate Player at will as spell-like abilities. These are all free actions for the bootezu and allow no saving throw.
Bootezu meat tastes very similar to fish and can make an excellent substitute when making sushi.

Typorr'is are much smaller than bootezus, ranging in size from four inches to one foot tall. They have waspish or bat-like wings and are capable of hovering for long periods of time. Like their cousins, they have no claws or fangs. Their scaly skin has a wide variety of colors and no two look exactly the same. Their spell-like abilities are limited to Lesser Alter Reality, Aggravate Player, and Temporary Dyslexia, which they can also use at will as 17'th-level sorcerers. These can be countered with a successful Will save.

Despite the popular belief that bootezu repellent can temporarily dispose of these demons, characters taking this popular countermeasure have no lower a rate of bps (bootings per session) than characters not using bootezu repellent. Even killing them is ineffective, as the vile creatures are regenerated in the deepest of the Nine Hells and return with a vengeance. The only proven countermeasure is to get reliable high-speed internet, and even then, you are never secure.

Love it! Ha, ha, ha!

Babylon Logos

First Post
Itzquahpilli said:

I LOL'd.

Remove ads