Bootezus and the... others.

Tharivious

First Post
Seems I should finally finish that mock up sketch of the bootezu, typo'ri, and lagaloth (because, lets face it, they need some love too) that I started a few months ago...

Babylon Logos

First Post
Alana said:
Babylon, I am so going to kick you for that cookie-clearing link in your sig!

I didn't code it to clear cookies . . .At least I don't think I did. I swore I only made it log you out . . . I'll have to check. I've had it for half a year . . . On countless forums.

Alana

First Post
Babylon Logos said:
I didn't code it to clear cookies . . .At least I don't think I did. I swore I only made it log you out . . . I'll have to check. I've had it for half a year . . . On countless forums.

Well, in logging me out, it cleared my cookies for the forums... meaning I had to dig through my email for my password again XD

Alek

First Post
Itzquahpilli said:
Bootezu meat tastes very similar to fish and can make an excellent substitute when making sushi.

This is very true, though arranging the meat in a tasteful manner, while fun, is hardly worth the effort in my opinion.

Itzquahpilli said:
Typorr'i are not known to be edible.

This is false, then again, "edible" is a very debatable term.

Thank you, Itzi and Alek, for bringing to light the culinary delicacy of bootezu and typori. However, the lag daemon is edible, but very hard on the digestive system (especially considering the fact that it takes *forever* to digest, and the gods only know the havoc it wreaks on the tail end of the gastrointestinal tract)!

Ruthia

First Post
Skylyne_Moonweave said:
Thank you, Itzi and Alek, for bringing to light the culinary delicacy of bootezu and typori. However, the lag daemon is edible, but very hard on the digestive system (especially considering the fact that it takes *forever* to digest, and the gods only know the havoc it wreaks on the tail end of the gastrointestinal tract)!

But they taste damned good with ketchup! :lol:

James V

First Post
I always thought they were friggen furbies...or how ever you spell that haunting gremlin. Most things taste good with rum though, voodoo drinks and bootezu sushi all around!

Remove ads