Boston EN Boards gathering a huge success!

Balsamic Dragon

First Post
Hey, thanks for the props!

Yeah, just finished my first set of final exams, 10 hours of exam taking later I am beginning to regain my sanity... Now I've got the whole week to relax and balance out the Masters of the Wild prestige classes (and hopefully not kill all my PCs in the next Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil session ;)

I definately hope to play in the next gathering though!

Balsamic Dragon

martial artists don't have to take contracts exams, do they? hmmmm.... nah, my dex is still an 8!

Bill Door

First Post
Vuron said:
Most interesting I'm sure Zornoth would like to know the most recent location of a Mr Bill Door.

shuDDer.

vuRon, youR inSiNuaTioN oF trEAcheRY iS veRY diSComForTinG...
haVe yoU aCHieVeD thE raNK oF paL wiTH zoRRiE!?

dO yOU enJoY coTToN caNDy? maCuLA haS leaRNeD tO
coNCoCT thE coNFeCTioN, aND eYe wiLL suPPLy yOU nEarLY
liMiTleSS aMouNTs iN exCHanGe foR sileNCe...

briBe.

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Bill Door was not such a fun player to have around.

For example, once, when a turn came up, I asked him what he planned to do about Mook #7 in front of him.

He said "I will secrete a viscous fluid onto his clothes. Now, his children's children will be born with a vast array of birth defects."

Acmite

First Post
Thanks!

Piratecat said:
In the future, we'll leave such discussion in General Discussion instead of moving them. Sorry about that.

Thanks PC! It was just one of the factors that pooched the meet, though. Hopefully we'll have better luck the next time around.

Interested in coming up to the Great White North? ;)

has anyone ever given the idea of having a living en boards world, like Greyhawk and FR. Each area has a part of a world and maybe every other month or so get together. Post characters and story thread so that everyone can read them and make a rich vibrant world.

Chronosome

First Post
Sounds like a huge undertaking; I wouldn't be interested,
but maybe you should start a thread dedicated to recruiting for the project...

This thread doesn't interest everyone here, and a lot of folk just
glaze over it (I imagine). Do it up, Paul. :)

Remove ads