• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ENboards Boston Game Day V sign-up! Come throw down some dice at Piratecat's house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Okay, parking:

The easiest thing to do is to take the T. The Green Line "D" train stops (literally) a two minute walk from our house; if you had a really, really good arm you could even call it a stone's throw.

If you're driving, don't despair. Our house used to be a doctor's office, so the driveway can fit about eight or nine cars when everyone is parked in. (Leaving early? Don't part in the driveway!) Street parking isn't too horrible on weekends, but might involve moving your car to avoid tickets.

Everyone involved, please email me for directions!

Sialia

First Post
You know I am there in spirit.

Somebody throw a snowball for the dogs for me, and pay the Great Three Legged one all the attention he demands.

Respectful nods to the Grand Master of Spatted Cats as well.

JoeCrow

Explorer
I'm good to go.

It'd be ideal if I could get out by 8:15, but it's not critical. The guy I'm relieving is cool with the possibility of my lateness. So, any further word on who I'll be?

Greybar

No Trouble at All
I haven't had nearly as much time as I might have wanted for working on the arena, but here's the background for those interested: Arena of Vyssitek

Piratecat, I dropped you a line to the email in your profile querying for directions, in case it got lost along the way or typo'd.

John

Conaill

First Post
Hey Wulf,

What system are you going to be running in? d20 Modern? I assume you'll be drawing up the characters, right?

Also, I still haven't managed to get my hands on the League comic book (holidays turned out to be much more hectic than expected, and I have another project due next week). Do you consider it essential to know the background? Any good online "Cliff notes" you can recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads