Boston Game Day - May The Fourth Be With You (PLAYER SIGN-UPS)

FickleGM

Explorer
Would the $8 cover just the BBQ portion, or are there sides assumed in that cost?

If that is just the BBQ, I would propose $10, as the extra $2/per person would help supply additional sides. For those who are not planning to partake in the BBQ, but would like to partake in the side dishes, please chip in a couple bucks.

We will plan for some vegetarian fare and some gluten-free fare to be on hand. Any other food restrictions should be communicated to me, unless you are bringing your own food.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Sure. For $10 a person (depending on the number of people) I can do something like corn bread, chili-lime corn, potato salad, baked beans, rolls, pickles, pulled pork, and chicken or brisket. How many folks are we expecting?

EDIT: looks like about 25 people so far, and it's reasonable to estimate that maybe 80% will be interested non-vegetarians. I'll make the call on quantity a few days prior.

John Crichton

First Post
Looks like we are somewhat short on players. Are we expecting more folks?

I should also mention that my game works best with 5-6 players. I guess it could work with 4 (even though we are at 3 right now) but much of the fun is based off the PC interactions.

FickleGM

Explorer
We do appear to be running a bit lighter than usual, unfortunately.

I am hoping for a few more, but being a bit more "out of the way" than other Boston Game Day locations might be having an impact. Not sure.

FickleGM

Explorer
I just nudged [MENTION=94081]Kassegore[/MENTION] to have he and Kat sign up. My 19 year old daughter would also like to play, but hasn't seen the choices, yet.

That's three more.

Remove ads