• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday Aug 22nd, 2009 (logistics and directions linked from 1st post)

Nerfwright

Explorer
Please slot me in (if still avaialble) for Qualidar's OPERATION:NO SECRETS in the morning, and PirateCat's Skullduggery in the afternoon.

It will be good to game again and catch up with you-all!

John Crichton

First Post
I am good to run in either time slot. I'll work up a blurb shortly.
Cool beans. Do you have a preference for running your game in either the AM or PM slot?

That works fine.
Sweet. It'll be cool to meet in person. :)

I'd like in on JC's Hollow Earth game "Sins of our Fathers."
Gotcha!

I'd like in Piratecat's Skullduggery in the morning, and JC's Hollow Earth in the afternoon please.
Gotcha!

Please slot me in (if still avaialble) for Qualidar's OPERATION:NO SECRETS in the morning, and PirateCat's Skullduggery in the afternoon.

It will be good to game again and catch up with you-all!
Hell yes!

HandofMystra

First Post
Not coming

IT turns out that I will not be able to come: we are closing on selling my mother-in-law's house the next weekend and we are kinda broke. I have a dear friend who just moved to Boston so I hope that there is another game day up there soon.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Still away on vacation and offline (except for these 5 minutes) until Thursday or so. My game can have up to eight players - one of which should be SilverMoon Junior playing Red Arrow. Other players should list which JLA member they wish to play, to give me time to get the M&M character sheets together.

Legolisgimli, I'll let you know which Hero Clix I may need you to bring.

John Crichton

First Post
Still away on vacation and offline (except for these 5 minutes) until Thursday or so. My game can have up to eight players - one of which should be SilverMoon Junior playing Red Arrow. Other players should list which JLA member they wish to play, to give me time to get the M&M character sheets together.

Legolisgimli, I'll let you know which Hero Clix I may need you to bring.
Updated. I'll try to match up the PCs and the players in the signups. Just lemme know if I screw up along the way.

guedo79

Explorer
After paying our bills and finding a few unexpected expenses, I don't think the Wife and I are going to make it for this gameday. Roll some twenties for me.

Remove ads