• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday Aug 22nd, 2009 (logistics and directions linked from 1st post)

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
I'd like to be in Silvermoon's Batman game, and I would like to rock Booster Gold in said game.

Also I's like to give Skullduggery a try, which is happening morning and pm, right? so please save me a slot in the session that isn't simultaneous with Silvermoon.

I guess that's my whole day right there. My whole awesome, awesome day.

Cassander

First Post
Not sure which games will be in which slot, but as long as we're stating preferences, I'd like to be in Ao's Ewoks game in one time slot and in the other be in Piratecat's game or in nopantsyet's Spirit of the Century game.

Frai would also like to be in the Ewoks game and for the other slot would like the Bad Batman game or the My Little Pony game, depending on what's in what slot.

Seonaid

Explorer
Finally got in!

As JC said, I'd like in Piratecat's game. I'd also like in NoPantsYet's game, so I'll take PC's game in the opposite slot.

Yay!

skinnydwarf

Explorer
Please sign me up! Or rather, as most likely attending. It doesn't seem like there is a sign up sheet yet, unless I missed it.

I really need to get together my own module to run at one of these things...

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hey, we're back, and FAST!

I'm going to run Pelgrane's fantastic new game Skulduggery, which can accept 6 players, and it's going to be glorious.

I really, really need to compile all the games and all the sign-ups into one post, but I don't have time right now.
I'm happy to abuse my admin powers and give someone a community supporter membership for six months if they do it for me!
I'll then copy it into my first post, blatantly pretend that I did all the hard work, and edit any claim to the contrary in order to bolster my sagging ego. Or something like that -- I'm a little fuzzy on the details, but I'd love it if someone took responsibility for tracking signups.

Any takers? And thanks!

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads